• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Wildlings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildlings

Spectator
Reaction score
Introduction

We don't need an intro, we're too good for that.

The Team

z0o0ti
VikingKid
Jakmalli
Mikeey

Babooner
FoxesCannotFly

Clan Wars
If you want a CW add eqro.simone on Skype
Played:2 Won:2

Wildlings 5 - 1 Fryatex

A dirty clan always looses.
Wildlings 5 - 3 Tritus

Clan War Rules

If you want to clan war Wildlings, then you must agree to our rules.

1. All games will be played on MCGamers European Network.

2. We will play a minimum of 3v3, and a maximum of a 4v4..

3. You must only use members for your roster.

4. If a player's connection drops and it is a client-side drop, it will be as if someone has died. A re-do will not be done because of this.

5. If a player from either clan dies to a hacker, a redo will not be done because of this. UNLESS, they have proof of a hacker killing a clan member.

6. Alternate accounts that are not listed on the roster are not allowed to play in game.

7. There shall be no use of OP items, such as items from dispensers.

8. There will be a two minute grace-period.

9. Postponements are allowed for only valid reasons. Each clan will get a maximum of a 24 hour postpone. Valid reasons include: not enough members online to participate, personal issue that can't be handled at another time. No postponements on Sundays.

10. No allying with players not included in either team or a player on the opposite team.

11. No sponsoring or using sponsor items. If you get sponsored an item you must burn it.

12. We will play whatever map is chosen. No leaving if your map isnt chosen. You pick the server not the map.

12. No flame whatsoever. This is includes clan threads and in-game. If you have a problem, please contact the clan staff via Skype and wait for a reply.

13. No bounty whatsoever.

14. No DDoSing, higher consequences will result that it just being a DQ.

15. Someone must win the game in order to get a point for the round.

16. All MCGamer rules will apply.

Consequences

If any of the rules are broken, then the following will occur.

First Offence: The round will not count and there will be a redo.
Second Offence: The round will be a disqualification.
Third Offence: The entire clan battle will be forfeited.

You must agree to these rules in order to play against us.
If you do not, we will not play against you guys.

Thanks to PhoenixEU for letting us use their rules.

Last edited:

Wildlings

Spectator
Reaction score
First clan war won. Even though they DDos'ed us through the last round or two and they tried to DQ us multiple times we still won, 5-1. I GG

Flox

Platinum
Reaction score
First clan war won. Even though they DDos'ed us through the last round or two and they tried to DQ us multiple times we still won, 5-1. I GG
Hahaha dude, u didn't win , coz got dq, reason: Flame, Using OP items, which is against the rules. Btw: Nobody of my clan didn't ddosed u, so don't say that folly, if u have proof give me, but u don't 've. And btw: mod who said that (That's not OP items, and u don't sweared, and flamed, is on ur side coz he u or some from ur clan known him. Btw: I'll send all proof's to some1 Sr.Mod to Demote him and Disband this clan. If u need any of proofs what I said, just tell me. What a shame of a clan, unfairly clan. Learn to play with rules, and 1st learn rules. Bye.

Omri

Career
Reaction score
Hahaha dude, u didn't win , coz got dq, reason: Flame, Using OP items, which is against the rules. Btw: Nobody of my clan didn't ddosed u, so don't say that folly, if u have proof give me, but u don't 've. And btw: mod who said that (That's not OP items, and u don't sweared, and flamed, is on ur side coz he u or some from ur clan known him. Btw: I'll send all proof's to some1 Sr.Mod to Demote him and Disband this clan. If u need any of proofs what I said, just tell me. What a shame of a clan, unfairly clan. Learn to play with rules, and 1st learn rules. Bye.
What Is Considered An Op Item?

Wildlings

Spectator
Reaction score
What Is Considered An Op Item?
We fished, got EXP and created enchanted bows. That is NOT an OP item. Ok for instance one round you had a diamond helmet. If you had FOUND that in a dispenser then that would be an OP item, however, because you created it, it isnt an OP item. So if you're gonna say you are dq'ing us for that, which it isnt an OP item (Go learn the rules), then we can easily DQ you for having a dia helmet on par72. Stop whining, we beat you fair and square.

Flox

Platinum
Reaction score
We fished, got EXP and created enchanted bows. That is NOT an OP item. Ok for instance one round you had a diamond helmet. If you had FOUND that in a dispenser then that would be an OP item, however, because you created it, it isnt an OP item. So if you're gonna say you are dq'ing us for that, which it isnt an OP item (Go learn the rules), then we can easily DQ you for having a dia helmet on par72. Stop whining, we beat you fair and square.
1st - Idc how u got that bow, but he's OP item, so u can't use that in CW, when u know that's against rules and that's for pussy's like u, coz u can't win fairly.
2nd - Read all what I was said in post up. Where is ur proof for DDOS and that mod 'll be demoted, who work 4u.
3rd - That's not only reason, I said too, for flame which is against rules too, so 1st read all theen answer.

Reaction score
1st - Idc how u got that bow, but he's OP item, so u can't use that in CW, when u know that's against rules and that's for pussy's like u, coz u can't win fairly.
2nd - Read all what I was said in post up. Where is ur proof for DDOS and that mod 'll be demoted, who work 4u.
3rd - That's not only reason, I said too, for flame which is against rules too, so 1st read all theen answer.
stfu lmao

if you can't be bothered to learn the rules, for the love of god stop playing clan wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci