• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TeamCreasent™ Official Build Team.

SpaxPlays

Spectator
Reaction score

Hello!
My name is Max, Owner of TeamCreasent,
Myself and a phew friends Chose to create this build team to start some of many
Projects!

Here is our Roster:
Leader:
SpaxPlays

Admins:

ChezPlayz
_drunkmonkey118

Builders:

Terraformers:
--
--

Redstoners:
--
--

All-Arrounders
--
--

Application template:

Are you applying for; Builder, Terraformer, Redstoner or all-arrounder:
Pictures/Videos Of previous work *Required*:
Have you been in any previous build teams, If so Which:
How do you base your builds E.g Off of pictures/Games Etc:
Do you have skype/Ts3:
Why do you think we should accept you:

Note:
We do not accept people under the age of 12.

Our work:

Last edited:

OverLord547

Experienced
Reaction score
Are you applying for; Builder, Terraformer, Redstoner or all-arrounder: Builder/ Terraformer
Pictures/Videos Of previous work *Required*: http://overlord547.imgur.com/all/
Have you been in any previous build teams, If so Which: Team Helix and I'm still in it
How do you base your builds E.g Off of pictures/Games Etc: Sometimes from the top of my head others from pictures of in real life things.
Why do you think we should accept you: I think I should be accepted because I will put the afford into building for this team! I would spent about 60% of my time with this build team!

Dklory98

Spectator
Reaction score
Are you applying for; Builder, Terraformer, Redstoner or all-arrounder: Builder or Terraformer
this is any screen of my hunger games maps

Have you been in any previous build teams, If so Which: Yes, in my minecraft build team
How do you base your builds E.g Off of pictures/Games Etc: from pictures of in real life.
Why do you think we should accept you: I think I should be accepted because build in a minecraft Team!
Thank you so much for the chance

SpaxPlays

Spectator
Reaction score
Are you applying for; Builder, Terraformer, Redstoner or all-arrounder: Builder/ Terraformer
Pictures/Videos Of previous work *Required*: http://overlord547.imgur.com/all/
Have you been in any previous build teams, If so Which: Team Helix and I'm still in it
How do you base your builds E.g Off of pictures/Games Etc: Sometimes from the top of my head others from pictures of in real life things.
Why do you think we should accept you: I think I should be accepted because I will put the afford into building for this team! I would spent about 60% of my time with this build team!
Are you applying for; Builder, Terraformer, Redstoner or all-arrounder: Builder or Terraformer

Have you been in any previous build teams, If so Which: Yes, in my minecraft build team
How do you base your builds E.g Off of pictures/Games Etc: from pictures of in real life.
Why do you think we should accept you: I think I should be accepted because build in a minecraft Team!
Congratulations you have both been accepted for a trial! Please add hyperxspaxhd on skype to do it.

DaBlackBambi

Spectator
Reaction score
Are you applying for; Builder, Terraformer, Redstoner or all-arrounder: I Am Going To Apply For Builder Though If There Is No Space I Am Decent At Pretty Much Everything.
Pictures/Videos Of previous work *Required*: A Small Little Spawn I Developed With No World Edit: yazo.com/df9af9dcb7853db164ba75ed316df0b1
Have you been in any previous build teams, If so Which: Yes, i was Previously In The OceanMc Build Team And I Was Co Main Designer Along With TheSpaxHD Who Was Head.
How do you base your builds E.g Off of pictures/Games Etc: For Spawns I Usually Have A Template In My Head And I Usually Go With A Theme For Example OceanMc When I Did That Spawn I Knew I Would build It Like Atlantis Therefore Inclining Me To Use Blocks Such As Quartz Pillars ect.
Do you have skype/Ts3: Yes It's itsme.bambi
Why do you think we should accept you: In My Opinion You Should Accept Me For Several Reasons. One Reason Would Be The Fact That I Have Worked With The Spax Before And Built Up Ocean With Him. Secondly and along them lines is the fact that OceanMc's Spawn, 1vs1 and the ffa arena were all built by me and everyone enjoyed them and since they are the same players I would think they like my style.

Last edited:

Jayotic

Platinum
Reaction score

You didn't make those maps... I've seen those maps on ''Minecraft HG'' 2 years ago, I doubt you built them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci