• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Teaming is unfair and anti-competitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exult

Survivor
Reaction score
Also R333333kkTTT to the noobers who said this would never happen

Radiation

Survivor
Reaction score
Teaming is a part of the game. Scratching it would go against the original concept of Hunger Games. You form a group or you play solo, and you fight to the death. Teaming has it's risks. While the network has it's share of "elite" players who play competitively, myself included, remember that most people that play here just want to play for the experience and fun of it. Petty restrictions like this only take away from the raw idea of the Hunger Games.
lol so its a part of the game to win because of an unfair advantage?

JoePNG

Platinum
Reaction score
Teams are extremely annoying, though there is no way to stop teaming... :'(

DeOptiC

Tribute
Reaction score
ik how it feels man. i fought a 5 players team and i died with killing 2 of them,and the rest of the players saying "we killed the hacker".

but hey! Solo SG is comin!! so cheer up

AxFly

Tribute
Reaction score
I am sure that they made a Solo SG. If you want no teaming I would really go ahead and join that. If you just SG. The normal one. It would allow Teaming. Just correct me if am wrong.

GamersEU

Tribute
Reaction score
badlion are now doing exactly what i suggested here 2 YEARS LATER. maybe if admins had listened the server wouldn't be dead HUH?

Reaction score
badlion are now doing exactly what i suggested here 2 YEARS LATER. maybe if admins had listened the server wouldn't be dead HUH?
Thread Status: Locked

The thread will be locked due to necroposting.
Please avoid necroposting in the future.

Have a nice day! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci