• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Teaming is unfair and anti-competitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

byRick

Platinum
Reaction score
Teaming will not be taken out. While I understand you're sick and tired of teaming it is part of the game. No matter how many threads will be made it will not be removed. Personally, I blame the staff and their decisions for this.
• • •
Now here me out about the staff, I'm not going to say stuff like 'They don't do their jobs' because they do. I am speaking about the decision to reset the stats. Before the leaderboards reset actually became a thing, teaming happened quite often, but not to the extent of it now.
• • •
You can argue about your idea being feasible and saying it could work and should be taken into consideration, but it won't. That's the truth and whether you choose to accept it is your decision. I've been in this community a long time man, and I've seen a lot of threads made about teaming. Let me just tell you, it won't be bannable, kickable or any other consequence.

Battey

Career
Reaction score
Teaming will not be taken out. While I understand you're sick and tired of teaming it is part of the game. No matter how many threads will be made it will not be removed. Personally, I blame the staff and their decisions for this.
• • •
Now here me out about the staff, I'm not going to say stuff like 'They don't do their jobs' because they do. I am speaking about the decision to reset the stats. Before the leaderboards reset actually became a thing, teaming happened quite often, but not to the extent of it now.
• • •
You can argue about your idea being feasible and saying it could work and should be taken into consideration, but it won't. That's the truth and whether you choose to accept it is your decision. I've been in this community a long time man, and I've seen a lot of threads made about teaming. Let me just tell you, it won't be bannable, kickable or any other consequence.
and your grammar will never be improve, rip

Disingenuous

Platinum
Reaction score
and your grammar will never be improve, rip
Might want to ensure your grammar is also correct as there should be a full stop at the end of your sentence. Although byRick is correct in that the stats reset has caused a significant increase in the amount of teams/hackers within the community. I guess it's something we'll have to deal with.

Vanicle | Vanessa

District 13
Reaction score
Who says we'll never do anything about teaming? As quoted from Chad:

"Teaming was never against the rules ever here since the beginning as it was considered a strategy. Has the community changed over the years where this can get abused? Sadly, yes. Are we doing something about it soon? Yes but I am not sharing details yet until it gets finalized."

Source: http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/are-you-proud-of-mcgamer.184323/page-3

Mauro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Teaming is just a strategy that has its own prons and cons.
Always play for fun. ;)

Ephizav2

Diamond
Reaction score
Who says we'll never do anything about teaming? As quoted from Chad:

"Teaming was never against the rules ever here since the beginning as it was considered a strategy. Has the community changed over the years where this can get abused? Sadly, yes. Are we doing something about it soon? Yes but I am not sharing details yet until it gets finalized."

Source: http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/are-you-proud-of-mcgamer.184323/page-3
he said that when there was a poll for solo servers too...i think about a year ago

found it: http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/community-opinion-teaming.136580/

Ephizav2

Diamond
Reaction score
People would abuse solo servers and everything would just end up being worse.
No, it wouldn't.

Even if it didn't kill out every team, it would still massively reduce them. There are hackers? Yes. Think about how many hackers there would be if there wasn't a rule against it.

Mauro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No, it wouldn't.

Even if it didn't kill out every team, it would still massively reduce them. There are hackers? Yes. Think about how many hackers there would be if there wasn't a rule against it.
I guess we have to agree we disagree.
Remember to play for fun. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci