• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Teaming Opinion

Messimo

Spectator
Reaction score

Hey, Some people enjoy teaming. Some or lone wolves and hate teams.. Today I tell you of what I think of teams, but not just teams in general, different types of teams. What I mean about this is there are different types of teams and I have a different opinion on each one. Remember, this is only my
opinion.

Randy Teamers
A 'Randy Teamer' is a player that will team with random people. They usually try to find teams in DM (Death match) or pre-game. What I know about with my noobie knowledge there are two types of Randy teamers. The first one is the one that will actually team with someone, but the second one will do the exact opposite. This guy is a master mind... You might be in deathmatch with him and then outta nowhere he kills you for the win.

My opinion
This is my least favorite type of teamer out of all the teamers that I will be talking about. He/she is really annoying, teaming with people that they don't even know. I'm sure that at least once someone suddenly teams with the a player just to kill you.. It's sure really annoying but as I said early, this is only my opinion.

Skype Teamers
A 'Skype Teamer' is a player that will team with there friends or people they have met on MCSG but on Skype. Most of the time they know what they're doing since they know each other and have fast communication because they don't have to type in the chat.

My opinion
These ones I really don't mind of. I don't really mind of the Skype Teamers because they aren't annoying you, like really think about, they have it all planed out unlike suddenly a Randy Team is from two players who are just here to irritate. Even though they are hard to take down I don't mind them.

Casual Teamers
A 'Casual Teamer' is a player that will only sometimes team, they don't try hard, they don't troll and most of the time Skype. They really only do it for the fun and have a great time with friends/ people they know. Most of them are friendly and don't get mad at everything but you know sometimes that might happen.

My opinion
Considering I'm one of these teamers I support these guys. Some people hate any types of teams but really the main point of MCSG is to have fun. What else would it have been made for and yes I know there are now clan wars and leaderboards so there are people that are doing it for the stats and fame. There really isn't much else to say about the Casual teamers except they're much better then all the other teams in my opinion.

Noobie Teamers

We have have all seen a team that have no idea what there doing and who there messing with, these are the teamers that use fishing rods to fish. Sometimes it's just funny watching them fail badly but it's kind of also sad.

My opinion
I feel bad for these players, with there leather armor and wooden sword. You see them get destroyed by players that know what they're doing... I've once helped out one of these guys because I felt sooooo bad even though I'm bad myself lol.

Well... that is what I think of teamers, make sure to give me your opinion if you have one because I'm interested in what other people think and this thread did take me a long time to write out so show me some support and if you did think that I forgot a type of team make sure to tell me ASAP.

Yours Sincerely
-Messimo

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Good luck with the clan! :)
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA MEMES MEMES MEMES. THIS RIGHT HERE IS THE NEWEST MEME

Anyways was all this design really necessary for an opinionated thread about teaming? Making threads look "cool" like this just makes it stupid unless it's for clans. lmao prayin to the lords you're not the new Vanth and we only know you for these types of threads

Woodsy_

Platinum
Reaction score
My deepest apologies, It looked like a clan thread it skipped my mind. xD Any way good to see some opinions on teaming xddd

XOF

Survivor
Reaction score
never saw this idea before but i like it
good to see your opinion

also mine is the same as yours this might mean something ;O

Froztey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Teams are not a big problem , the big problem is the hacker nowadays , not even talking about the ghostclients , im talking about players use fly and speed nowadays , this is pathetic even a server with 2 people have an anticheat that kick speed and fly hackers and mcsg can't do that

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci