• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TeamSG , SoloSG !

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaanBT

Tribute
Reaction score
I can not play alone. All Teamers ; 2 player teamers , 3 player teamers. I got bored. Please
new features for MCSG , SOLO SG And TEAM SG !!!

#McsgAllTeamers! #NewFeaturesTeamSGandSoloSG

Planetary

Career
Reaction score
I can not play alone. All Teamers ; 2 player teamers , 3 player teamers. I got bored. Please

You are forgetting about something called "clans". Plus TeamSG should just be any type of team (clan, randy team, skype team.)

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score

The only issue with this is splitting up the servers. I think that team mode will be more popular than solo mode to be honest, so MCGamer would have to produce double the servers to play on, which costs double the money for SG servers, and that type of funding might not be available.

You might say cap the team rule to teams of 2 and below only? Well, issue with that is, mod's will have to focus more on teamers than chat & hacking offenses, which are just, if not more, important.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
If what I read is correct, then you're going to have to lock yourself in a freezer. That way, by the time someone rescues you, mcsg will have come out with their promised Solo servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci