• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Teamspeak Donor Perk!

Girls

Platinum
Reaction score
That really wouldn't be fair. You guys could just join a different public channel if it is full.
In the OP, i brought up an example of why this would be beneficial. Numerous times I have been in the teamspeak and my friends will be in a channel thats full, so I can't join and talk with them.

Ye...but thats not so fair to the regular players. Lets be real here regular players don't need to be kicked from everything they make up this server to.
I get what you're saying, but from the other side, donors want to get the biggest bang for their buck. Also, a lot of the time in a full channel, some or most of the players are AFK anyways.

You don't even understand what he is talking about. He knows there is no current perk for teamspeak, he is requesting there is.

To address the problem, I think that would be a great idea for a perk, but I don't think there is a way to configure that, teamspeak isn't really something you can script.

I think a simple solution would be taking off max client numbers per channel.
Thanks for this xD Earned yourself a follow. And to reply to what you said, if the awesome mcsg devs couldnt figure out a way to do this, I agree on taking off max clients on channels. Or just raising them a bit higher at least.

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
In the OP, i brought up an example of why this would be beneficial. Numerous times I have been in the teamspeak and my friends will be in a channel thats full, so I can't join and talk with them.

I get what you're saying, but from the other side, donors want to get the biggest bang for their buck. Also, a lot of the time in a full channel, some or most of the players are AFK anyways.

Thanks for this xD Earned yourself a follow. And to reply to what you said, if the awesome mcsg devs couldnt figure out a way to do this, I agree on taking off max clients on channels. Or just raising them a bit higher at least.
Just join a different channel with your friends . No need to kick people out of a channel. Non donors are people too. There are many different public chats you can join.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'm not even sure if that's possible with Teamspeak permissions..

Girls

Platinum
Reaction score
Just join a different channel with your friends . No need to kick people out of a channel. Non donors are people too. There are many different public chats you can join.
I never said non-donors weren't people. Just that donors get perks for donating and I think that this should be one of them. You can make the same argument you did about just joining a different channel with SG games. Donors shouldn't be able to kick players from SG lobbies because they can just find a different lobby that has less players, right? That sounds funny, doesn't it? xD

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
I never said non-donors weren't people. Just that donors get perks for donating and I think that this should be one of them. You can make the same argument you did about just joining a different channel with SG games. Donors shouldn't be able to kick players from SG lobbies because they can just find a different lobby that has less players, right? That sounds funny, doesn't it? xD
Actually it doesn't. Donors get priority on the server because they donated money to the server, not teamspeak. You donate to the server so you can have a better experience. Having to scroll down a little bit and click on a different channel is a lot different. Its really no that much of an inconvenience to you to join a different channel.
Why kick someone already in a channel? They may be speaking to friends or playing as with people. I think it is rude to kick someone from a channel in the middle of their conversation because you are too lazy to click a button and join a channel that isn't full.
Im sorry but I just don't think it is fair. Donors shouldn't get priority on everything. Thats just my opinion.

Last edited:

DctrCluck

Tribute
Reaction score
I am pretty sure that this is a bad idea, because the donors can just kick teamspeak members for no reason and just keep doing it until the person kicking them until they leave

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score

Eh, I don't want to have to Op powers :p but Is ee where your coming from.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci