• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Teweran Survival Games

Teweran

Career
Reaction score
TEWERAN SURVIVALGAMES

Description: The Teweran Survival Games is a snow biome, with huge mountains and nordic dungeons. the map includes a lot of secrets puzzles and chest, and a giant dragon. but convince yourself!

Interested? check out the official DOWNLOAD at PlanetMinecraft. (Signs are in english now and the chests are better placed through out the map)

If you like our project please VOTE for us.

Builder of the Map:
  • LueckeFelix
  • Carp_13
  • RRMonty
  • Kellerbier
  • Assikuh
  • Scorchy91
  • AustriLP
  • TheNodop
  • TheST0RMXT
Video

Pictures

The Spawn

A Dungeon

The Dragon

Nordic Village

Broken ship

have fun and enjoy...

Attachments

Reaction score
Still great! :D I just poked around in it, and here are some of my tips.
1. More chests. if you examine the other maps you'll find alot more chests, especially considering the size of your map.
2. Make corn more fair, either make no chests frozen, or all of them. Also remove the one on top.
3. Add to the dragon, remove the glass, fill him with fire and lava and make a bit of parkour.
4. Mo' Mushrooms!
5. Remove atleast 1 enchantment table.
6. 1 or 2 more small structures, your structures so far are great, but a few more tiny things will spice things up a bit.
7.Careful with fire... In both the amazing mine, and the peaceful homes, I had trouble with them spontaniously combusting.
8. Have someone translate the signs, because, well not many of us speak german (It was german, right?)

Other than that, great! Please send this map to Chad!

Teweran

Career
Reaction score
Thanks for all your feedback!

Still great! :D I just poked around in it, and here are some of my tips.
1. More chests. if you examine the other maps you'll find alot more chests, especially considering the size of your map.
2. Make corn more fair, either make no chests frozen, or all of them. Also remove the one on top.
3. Add to the dragon, remove the glass, fill him with fire and lava and make a bit of parkour.
4. Mo' Mushrooms!
5. Remove atleast 1 enchantment table.
6. 1 or 2 more small structures, your structures so far are great, but a few more tiny things will spice things up a bit.
7.Careful with fire... In both the amazing mine, and the peaceful homes, I had trouble with them spontaniously combusting.
8. Have someone translate the signs, because, well not many of us speak german (It was german, right?)

Other than that, great! Please send this map to Chad!
I'll try to do some of these things, but it is hard now that everyone is back to their regular schedule from my team. So, I'll do it alone! And the dragon was meant to be a spawn area for the host, but for some reason you spawn right above it. Sorry. And fire has been our biggest problem. The mountaintop cottage tends to spontaneously combust on a regular schedule, will fix. As for the cornucopia, it was kind of the same design as the 48 person maps. The inside would be good chests, outside regular chests, so it take longer to get to the good chests because you have to go underwater and into the middle. And the signs are already being translated, but I may keep a few for over-all feeling, so that people might google them later. Thanks for the input!

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Im going to download the skyrim soundtrack just so i can listen to it while playing this map, if i get a chance to play it :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci