• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Thank the staff!

Jdennis

Platinum
Reaction score
This is just a little something to say thanks to all the staff. Choose a staff or anybody that you would like to thank for there work , I feel mods do not get enough recognition for what they do so its time to give some to some staff that have gone the extra mile to make sure the server/forums/teamspeak are well moderated and active.

All staff work amazingly hard but these are the ones that stand out in my eyes :)

In-game - Nephilim , Vigilo , When i was on the server i would always see Viglo and neph on the server doing there best to make sure that there are no rule breakers and making sure the community are happy. Thank you!

Forums - Ceroria , TotalDramaTony , You are always on the forums helping people find there way round , being supportive towards new clans and giving your opinion in every discussion that takes place on this site. Thank You!

Teamspeak - Axanite , Liam you are always on the teamspeak helping people as well as being there if someone needs yous. Thank You!

ChadTheDJ and Col_StaR - Thanks for being there for the server and keeping a great server flowing for over 3 years thats an amazing milestone and i know col you are leaving which is unfortunate :( You will always be missed on MCGamer , I wish you the best of luck in what you go on to do next my friend :)

Thank someone you think deserves it!

Last edited:

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Thank you very much for the kind words, jdennis! It means a lot to know that not only my work, but that of other staff members here does not go unappreciated or unnoticed :)

Jdennis

Platinum
Reaction score
Thank you very much for the kind words, jdennis! It means a lot to know that not only my work, but that of other staff members here does not go unappreciated or unnoticed :)
My pleasure , hey i may not have access to the server anymore but i still notice the work you guys are putting in!

BedIntruder

Experienced
Reaction score
how many damn thank the staff threads do we need lol

there are like 3 new ones a day

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
Thanks for everything staff, keep doing your job <3
*Ohwww, thanks*
Wait a moment...I'm not Ceroria.
Wooops.

H

Hunter

There's nobody in particular I want to thank, but I want to thank the staff team as a whole. The staff tries their hardest and they're all improving daily. :)

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Awww, this is so sweet, thank you JDennis! <3333 I really appreciate it<33

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci