• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Thank you <3

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
Thank you! We wouldn't be here without you guys though, so take a moment and appreciate yourself for keeping this server as populated as it is. :')

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
No problem we've been working hard... Oh wait

im not staff, you thought i was making fun of you guys not myself

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
Honestly, it means a lot to me, and most likely everyone else on the team that someone took the time to thank us - it does not occur often, I'll tell you.

Although, to me personally, I don't want to be thanked for what I do - I do it because I love MCGamer and because I enjoy being a Moderator, and doing what you love doesn't mean you have to be thanked for it, but I still appreciate you doing it. :)

As Sebastian said, without our players, over 3 million of them, we wouldn't be standing as Mod's today - so take a minute to thank yourselves for what you do for us.

Reactions:

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
No thank you for being a awesome person :).

In all honestly everyone complains how we don't do anything while our work goes un-noticed and no one see's us working hard to make this community better :)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
My friend, we're just doing our jobs. It's you who deserves our appreciation for doing such a nice thing c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci