Quantcast
  1. We're currently closed but wanted to bring back the site for archive purposes only.

Thank you MCGamer

Discussion in 'Community Corner' started by LilBub, Oct 6, 2016.

1. LilBub

LilBub
    Platinum

So basically im just here to say thank you
    <3

Thank you to the community who made me want to kill myself multiple times throughout the past 5 years.
    Thank you to specific cliques within the staff team who also made me want to kill myself a lot of the time due to blatant biased opinions and passive aggressiveness.

A genuine thank you to some of the AU staff pals who have stuck by me to this day and some of the community who aren't actual aids.

Thank you MCGamer for being a massive part of my depression, self hatred and social anxiety, maybe if I had have left the community a long time ago I would have achieved bigger and better things earlier on in my life rather than spending 4 and a half years of my life trying to be popular on a block game like a lot of you little kiddies will still attempt to do on other servers.

Well done Chad. You've achieved something great.. destroying an entire network and still managing to keep it running even though you treated your staff like Good and treated your developers more like slaves than staff and ignoring an entire community who were begging for your attention for the longest time possible. Maybe if you had have listened to the community and staff from the beginning things wouldn't be ending this way. :)

Have a great life MCGamer Community
    You can find me here @tbhdaani on twitter.

L8r H8rs