• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Events The 7th Official MCGamer Awards – Eliminations! (round 2)

ShaiPR7

Sr Moderator | Ban Disputes Team
Reaction score
I made it to round 2 yas! :D Thanks and good luck <3

Macroos

Tribute
Reaction score
Ceroria wins everything, even best owner, and mod, and sr.staff, and admin

Jusser

Career
Reaction score
Do the voters even know what terraforming is? I largely suspect that the people elected don't even do the terraforming they just manage the build teams that people like. Big stupid popularity contest that doesn't represent skill at all

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
Do the voters even know what terraforming is? I largely suspect that the people elected don't even do the terraforming they just manage the build teams that people like. Big stupid popularity contest that doesn't represent skill at all
I know nothing about the other nominees but Sanders does over 90% of the terraforming in helix, he does the whole base shape of the land and we just build on top of it c:

also this whole thing is literally a popularity contest if you hadn't noticed xD....

Jusser

Career
Reaction score
I know nothing about the other nominees but Sanders does over 90% of the terraforming in helix, he does the whole base shape of the land and we just build on top of it c:

also this whole thing is literally a popularity contest if you hadn't noticed xD....
Nice to know about Sanders :p Usually the build team leaders on mcgamer get like 60 players on the team so they basically just manage and not build. He's got my vote ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci