• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Bacca Hunters [Worldwide Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Arena_Master

Experienced
Reaction score
Hunters! We have work to do! Kill any and all Baccas on site, regardless of them being listed. Finish them.a
This is the official forum thread for "The Bacca Hunters", our main goal and objective is to search out, list, and kill the baccas. You may remember us from the MCSG servers. Skype and (or) teamspeak are optional to have. Our roster will not have a cap for the time being, but may have one added if needed. There are three different ranks you can apply for, these are:

Scout:
-As a scout, your objective is to search out Baccas, screenshot them, and then either post their photo to this forum thread or pm me the information. If you send photos on users who are not baccas, but claim they are, your rank is subject to removal.

Hunter:
-As a hunter, your job is to look at the listings of baccas and search them out using the command /whereis. To use the command simply type /whereis [insert name here] When you find the baccas your mission is to kill on sight, when you have eliminated the baccas report back to us with a screenshot saying so or video proof. When the bacca has been eliminated their name will be removed from the listings.

Spy:
-As a spy, your mission will be to disguise yourself as a bacca, pretend to be their friends, and then either infiltrate the baccas and report back with info, or backstab them in a game. The choice is up to you. When you file your Spy Application, be sure to PM it to The Arena Master.

While scout doesn't require donor, hunters must have donorship. Hunters must also have at least 10 wins, Spies must have 5. Scouts must be able to upload screenshots to this thread. You must be at least 12 years of age or older to be in this clan (Due to maturity reasons)

Members:
Owner:
The_Arena_Master

Scouts:
-billyguy1 [CA Scout]
-Angryjukebox
-Danielbess
-Dozer [EU Scout]
-MrTurnip_12 [US Scout]
-JokersMaze [US Scout]
-BlitzCometITU [US Scout]
-zukodark [EU Scout]
-shadoweagle2581 [EU Scout]
-PinkishDiamond [AU Scout]

Hunters:
-maxlupus
-Tomersch
-JaysWing
-K259864
-TheInvisibleGuy
-BlackHead
-MaxtheSwain
-RC_4777

Spies:
[Due to safety, spies will not be listed here]

Applications:
Scout:
Minecraft ID:
Are you able to upload screenshots:
What servers will you scout on [US, CA, etc.]:
(To be sure you know what they are) Show me a picture of a minecraft bacca:

Hunter:
Minecraft ID:
Are you able to upload screenshots/vids:
Are You A Bacca:
Wins:

Spy:
PM This application to The Arena Master!
Minecraft ID:
Will you be a convincing bacca:
Are you willing to take the obligation of dressing in a bacca skin:
Are You A Bacca [Remember to stay convincing when answering this ;)]
Wins:

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
I would like to be hunter but I have 3 problems.
-1 I do not have donor.
-2 I can't see the application because it's white on white for me.
-3 I can't show you a minecraft bacca trough my phone.

And now a quick question: why do you need donor? I can hunt down and kill baccas without donor.

The_Arena_Master

Experienced
Reaction score
I would like to be hunter but I have 3 problems.
-1 I do not have donor.
-2 I can't see the application because it's white on white for me.
-3 I can't show you a minecraft bacca trough my phone.

And now a quick question: why do you need donor? I can hunt down and kill baccas without donor.
Try viewing the application on the forums on your computer some time, if you can play MC on your computer you can browse the forums right?
The reason you need donor is so you can instantly join and kill the listed baccas, but if not I suppose I can make modifications so you may kill any bacca.

Angryjukebox

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This is the official forum thread for "The Bacca Hunters", our main goal and objective is to search out, list, and kill the baccas. Skype and (or) teamspeak are optional to have. Our roster will not have a cap for the time being, but may have one added if needed. There are two different ranks you can apply for, these are:
Scout:
-As a scout, your objective is to search out Baccas, screenshot them [or write down their name], and then either post their photo or name to this forum or pm me the information. If you send information on users who are not baccas you will be removed from the clan.
Hunter:
-As a hunter, your job is to look at the listings of baccas and search them out using the leaderboards. When you find the baccas your mission is to kill on sight, when you have eliminated the baccas report back to us with a screenshot saying so or video proof. When the bacca has been eliminated their name will be removed from the listings.
While scout doesn't require donor, hunters must have donorship. Hunters must also have at least 10 wins. You must be at least 12 years of age or older to be in this clan (Due to maturity reasons)
Applications:
Scout:
Minecraft ID:​
Are you able to upload screenshots:​
Are You A Bacca:​
Hunter:
Minecraft ID:
Are You A Bacca:
Wins:
Did someone say they cant view on mobile?

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
(For Scout)
Minecraft ID: billyguy1
Are you able to upload screenshots: I believe so
Are You A Bacca: NO WAY
(To be sure you know what they are) Show me a picture of a minecraft bacca: I'm too lazy to do that :p i know what it looks like though, a chewbacca in a suit

The_Arena_Master

Experienced
Reaction score
(For Scout)
Minecraft ID: billyguy1
Are you able to upload screenshots: I believe so
Are You A Bacca: NO WAY
(To be sure you know what they are) Show me a picture of a minecraft bacca: I'm too lazy to do that :p i know what it looks like though, a chewbacca in a suit
I'll trust you on your knowledge of the Bacca appearance. Your duties begin immediately, try and get me a few listings on baccas and what their names are so hunters may find them.

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Lol... what a cool idea for a clan. One thing I'm wondering though, what if a scout reports a bacca and the bacca ends up changing their skin to a non-bacca skin? Seems like that would be unfair for the scout to get kicked out.

The_Arena_Master

Experienced
Reaction score
Lol... what a cool idea for a clan. One thing I'm wondering though, what if a scout reports a bacca and the bacca ends up changing their skin to a non-bacca skin? Seems like that would be unfair for the scout to get kicked out.
I was thinking the same thing, and so if I find that they aren't a bacca, I'll let it fly for the that time, and a next time. But if they falsely report a bacca three times in a row they will be kicked.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Hunter:
Minecraft ID: maxlupus
Are you able to upload screenshots/vids: Screenshots.
Do You Have Donor: Fortunately.
Are You A Bacca: I would rather watch Twilight.
Wins: 155
Side note: I once met a group of 11 Baccas on Teweran, and I searched them up and slaughtered them all. They feared me.

JaysWing

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have an idea to kill Baccas. We can have people going undercover with a Bacca skin on and asking for any Baccas in a server to team. Then, they can backstab said Bacca. Just an idea. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci