• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Boosting Rumor

TastyLemon_

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello. My name is TastyLemon, and today i want to talk about the boosting rumor. Maybe you don't have a clue of what i am talking about, you probably do..
Alright so, we start the 1st of April, when the leaderboards reset, my plan was to get in the top 10. I played a ton, but it was school time, so i couldn't play as much as i wanted. The 8th of April, a good old friend called MKFever, me and him started talking, and yes, i asked him to boost through skype, i felt we could win everygame together. He declined my request, and that made me think correctly. I realized it was wrong and stupid. MK took a screenshot of me asking to boost, and it instantly got viral. (After half a month MK and i became besties :3). At this point, most of people who saw me in games, called me out, "Booster!", "Learn to play kid", "Stop Boosting and win legit!"... It did get very annoying. Also, when the leaderboards reset, i teamed a lot with my buddies to have fun, that didn't help me out a lot.. So now things are calming down, i don't team anymore, i FFA with my friends, etc.
So, just to clear it out. No, i never boosted, No, i don't boost and No, i will never boost.

By the way: I know this thread will get a lot of hate from people who still don't believe me, but i can't really do much about it.

Thank you for taking your time to read this. Have a nice day!~

Kellyys

District 13
Reaction score
Lots of people in the Top get called out for boosting. Don't worry bout that, I got called out for boosting a lot when I was #80 and it was mostly my clan ''friends''

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
Lots of people in the Top get called out for boosting. Don't worry bout that, I got called out for boosting a lot when I was #80 and it was mostly my clan ''friends''
Yet they haven't seen u beat me in a 2v1 UHC build on bad lion...wrecked?

PredatorsUS

Career
Reaction score
Wtf are a cynic. I personally saw you with your team boosting in CA servers. And all the Spanish-speaking community knows, do not know how the balls have to say u dont boost lol.

Flqmez

Platinum
Reaction score
Explain why u and MKFever are so high ranked now and before the reset you were nowhere close?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci