• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Cobras: Mcsg Clan Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
1) Your name: Andrew Suffridge (SuperxAndrew)

2) Your age:15

3) Your Skype: TheSleepySnorlax

4) Amount of wins: 44

5) Why do you want to join The Cobras: Gman is a good MCSG friend of mine. Plus, tbh, I just want to be in a clan.

6) What can you contribute to the team: I have been playing since the servers were in BETA. I can add experience and skill that will help the team.

7) About how many hours a day/week will you be online: Really just depends on school work. Which I hope you guys agree is more important than MCSG. I do play at least one game everyday. Although on average about 4 hours a day 7 days a week.

**REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN**

1) Must have Skype: Yep

2) Must have 50+ wins (Well, I'll be here by the end of the week.)

XxLinkinPark72Xx

Survivor
Reaction score
1) Your name: Andrew Suffridge (SuperxAndrew)

2) Your age:15

3) Your Skype: TheSleepySnorlax

4) Amount of wins: 44

5) Why do you want to join The Cobras: Gman is a good MCSG friend of mine. Plus, tbh, I just want to be in a clan.

6) What can you contribute to the team: I have been playing since the servers were in BETA. I can add experience and skill that will help the team.

7) About how many hours a day/week will you be online: Really just depends on school work. Which I hope you guys agree is more important than MCSG. I do play at least one game everyday. Although on average about 4 hours a day 7 days a week.

**REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN**

1) Must have Skype: Yep

2) Must have 50+ wins (Well, I'll be here by the end of the week.)
Accepted! Glad to have ya on the team :) ill add u to the roster tomorrow when my computer isnt dead (on phone now)

Jackthepwnzor

Experienced
Reaction score
Can I be a cheerleader/support rank? I already have a clan, so I don't want to delete it, I just want to be a support rank.

Your name: Jackthepwnzor

2) Your age: 12

3) Your Skype: (Required to join the team): Jackthepwnzor

4) Amount of wins: (Be honest, we can check): 233

5) Why do you want to join The Cobras: I dunno, I feel like it, plus, andrew is awesome.

6) What can you contribute to the team: I can help them in PVP, a lot of people seem to fear me...I dunno why

7) About how many hours a day/week will you be online: On weekdays, from usually 3:30-8:00, and on weekends, when I get up to 9:00, 10:00, or 11:00, and sometimes even 12:00

XxLinkinPark72Xx

Survivor
Reaction score
Can I be a cheerleader/support rank? I already have a clan, so I don't want to delete it, I just want to be a support rank.

Your name: Jackthepwnzor

2) Your age: 12

3) Your Skype: (Required to join the team): Jackthepwnzor

4) Amount of wins: (Be honest, we can check): 233

5) Why do you want to join The Cobras: I dunno, I feel like it, plus, andrew is awesome.

6) What can you contribute to the team: I can help them in PVP, a lot of people seem to fear me...I dunno why

7) About how many hours a day/week will you be online: On weekdays, from usually 3:30-8:00, and on weekends, when I get up to 9:00, 10:00, or 11:00, and sometimes even 12:00
Sure! Would love some support, ill add you to the roster tomorrow when im on my computer :)

WalkerRed

always a bap boi
Reaction score
1) Your name: Wha...You mean my real name? Ummm....How bout IGN name: WalkerRed

2) Your age: 100...uh..i mean 13

3) Your Skype: (Required to join the team) Yes?

4) Amount of wins: (Be honest, we can check) Idk, 117 i believe?

5) Why do you want to join The Cobras: Because hotdog's just disbanded and there is not another team to join :(

6) What can you contribute to the team: Nodu....I mean 64 stack of diamonds!

7) About how many hours a day/week will you be online: Everyday of my life <<<<<<Gamer nOOb

Garrett Clasen

Tribute
Reaction score
1) Your name: Wha...You mean my real name? Ummm....How bout IGN name: WalkerRed

2) Your age: 100...uh..i mean 13

3) Your Skype: (Required to join the team) Yes?

4) Amount of wins: (Be honest, we can check) Idk, 117 i believe?

5) Why do you want to join The Cobras: Because hotdog's just disbanded and there is not another team to join :(

6) What can you contribute to the team: Nodu....I mean 64 stack of diamonds!

7) About how many hours a day/week will you be online: Everyday of my life <<<<<<Gamer nOOb
accepted!! rank member for now :)

flohoho

Survivor
Reaction score
isnt the requirement to join the team +50 wins? Cause 2 of the 3 members have less than that :p u that desperate?

XxLinkinPark72Xx

Survivor
Reaction score
isnt the requirement to join the team +50 wins? Cause 2 of the 3 members have less than that :p u that desperate?
No we are not desperate, they were accepted because they will have 50+ wins within the next few days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci