• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The End

Should the End be a public place?

• Total voters

KyleBarthelson

Spectator
Reaction score
Now, not to seem like a little sook or anything, but I'd really like to be able to access the End. I'd like to get some End stone to build with.

But unfortunately, "Aellios15" has decided to "box" players in when they enter the End.

I think this "box" should be removed, I'm sure some others would agree with me. I don't care if this gets removed or whatever, I just think that this FTB "community" would like End stone/Ender pearls too. I feel as if Aellios15 is being greedy by technically 'claiming' a whole dimension, by "spawn trapping" other players in a box.

Sure, he got to the End first but that doesn't mean he should get the privilege of being able to do whatever he wants with it. I'm sure this was one of the reasons it wasn't allowed on the old Tekkit servers.

I hope someone sees this and takes action, or at least takes into consideration what I have said.

Thank you for reading.

Aellios15

Experienced
Reaction score
I quite like the idea of having a box to prevent players from entering the end. Though, my opinion may be a bit biased.

Reactions: Sam

Callard

Experienced
Reaction score
I totally agree, I think it should be available to all players, and not just 'owned' by so few. It is greedy and is not fair at all.

ImJellyfish

Platinum
Reaction score
maybe they should have a max claim in the end of 100-500 or mayby you get a claim pass from a admin shop cos the end is a small island

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci