• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The FAYZ Project.

WOULD THIS BE A GOOD SG MAP?

• YES

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • NO

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Dear MCSG community,

Today I will be pitching you my first ever project. So here it goes:

PROJECT FAYZ

WHAT IS THE FAYZ?
THE FAYZ IS A PLACE, THAT WAS CREATED IN A FICTION STORY. CALLED GONE, BY MICHAEL GRANT. SOME OF YOU MAY KNOW THIS BOOK, IF YOU DON'T I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU CHECK IT OUT. YOU CAN PURCHASE IT HERE : http://www.ebay.com/itm/Gone-Series-Young-Adult-Collection-Set-Books-1-6-by-Michael-Grant-Brand-New-/181657936350?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a4ba821de. IF YOU HAVE READ THE BOOK, YOU WILL KNOW THAT THE FAYZ WOULD MAKE AN AMAZING SURVIVAL GAMES MAP. AND DON'T GET ME WRONG, PEOPLE HAVE TRIED TO MAKE THIS BEFORE. BUT THEY FAILED. THE FAYZ IS A SPHERE THAT IS 10 (IRL) MILES WIDE IN EACH DIRECTION, SO IN MINECRAFT THAT WOULD BE 10,000 BLOCKS WIDE IN EACH DIRECTION. THAT IS A BIG MAP. IN THE CENTRE (CORN) WOULD BE THE POWER PLANT. AND SCATTERED AROUND THE MAP WOULD BE THE TOWN HALL ETC. ETC. IT WOULD BE LIKE "SURVIVAL GAMES 2" ONLY WITH MORE HOUSES, MORE COMPACT, MORE DETAILS, AND WAY MORE CHESTS.

HOW BIG?

THIS MAP WOULD BE HUGE. EASILY A 100 PLAYER MAP, IF NOT MORE. AN MAP OF THE FAYZ CAN BE FOUND BELOW:
Screen Shot 2015-05-27 at 08.52.04.png

I THINK THIS WILL BE THE MAP EVERYONE VOTES FOR.

WHEN WILL IT BE MADE?
THE "MAP-MAKING" IS SET TO BEGIN ON THE 15TH OF JUNE 2015. IF WE CAN GET A BUILD TEAM TOGETHER THAT IS. OUR GOAL IS TO HAVE IT FINISHED BY THE END OF SUMMER. YES, THIS IS A LONG TIME. BUT WE NEED IT TO BE DONE TO THE HIGHEST STANDARD POSSIBLE.

WHAT BUILD TEAM IS WORKING ON THIS?
RIGHT NOW, NONE. THATS WHY I AM PITCHING THIS TO YOU. I NEED A BUILD TEAM IN ORDER TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN. PEOPLE HAVE TRIED AND FAILED, ON THEIR OWN. THIS IS JUST TO BIG OF A PROJECT. I NEED TALENTED BUILDERS WHO WANT TO PUT THEIR NAME IN THE BOOKS OF MINECRAFT HISTORY.

CAN I BE ON THE BUILD TEAM?
YES! SIMPLE FILL OUT THE FORUM BELOW AND THEN COMMENT IT WHEN COMPLETED! PLEASE TRY TO USE AS MUCH DETAIL AS POSSIBLE, BECAUSE THIS BUILD WILL BE AMAZING.
IGN NAME?
NICKNAME (BUILD NAME)?

WHAT PROJECTS HAVE YOU WORKED ON BEFORE?
DO YOU HAVE ANY BUILDING EXPERIENCE?
HAVE YOU READ THE GONE SERIES? AND IF NOT, ARE YOU PREPARED TO?
HOW MUCH TIME CAN YOU WORK ON THIS PROJECT EVERYDAY?
DO YOU HAVE SKYPE AND OR TEAM-SPEAK?

THANK-YOU FOR READING , GOOD LUCK WITH APPLICATIONS.

~VANTH​

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
Fayz = Faze?

(ur gonnna get a lot of hate)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Read the entire series in middle school and to this day it's one of my favorites. I'd love to help out with the making of this map, Michael Grant is a mastermind!

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Apply then!

~Vanth
Read the entire series in middle school and to this day it's one of my favorites. I'd love to help out with the making of this map, Michael Grant is a mastermind!

FLAMEdex

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah thats an awesome idea, and I LOVED that series :D
and btw 10k radius is waaaaaaaaay too big, make it around 300-400 thats reasonable enough

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
I would apply only if you change the radius from 10k to 500 or lower.
The idea is good, but hey...who would like to play a map where the other players will never found you with a 30 minutes/forced deathmatch game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci