• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Forgotten [US Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.

blotz_g2

Diamond
Reaction score
I
IGN: xBrezzy
Wins: 276/1252
Got A Mic: Yep, turtle beach x12's
Got Skype/TS: Yep
Skype Name (PM Me If You Don't Want To Post It) : BrezzyHD
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members: Not usually
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: The Forgotten has been a clan I always wanted to join, but then you turned to invite only, I didn't think I was gonna get invited, as well when ever I got on the teamspeak everyone had the mics muted.
Do You Have Good Knowledge of All Scrim Maps (TSG2, SG4, Holiday, SG Highway, Valleyside, Alaskin): Yep.
its invite only dude

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: SomeCallMeEpic & EpicFai1Gamer
Wins: SomeCallMeEpic: 177/1299 EpicFai1Gamer: 297/2633
Got A Mic: Yeah
Got Skype/TS: Yeah
Skype Name (PM Me If You Don't Want To Post It) Okay, I will PM it to Agilities
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members: I have sort of teamed with Lovelights one time. I helped Exodus_King take out a team.
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: Because I think I am a good player and can help many of the players with common problems and help with clan battles
Do You Have Good Knowledge of All Scrim Maps (TSG2, SG4, Holiday, SG Highway, Valleyside, Alaskin): Alaskan*: Yes I do know routes and main locations for all of those maps

Last edited:

pepsizPower

District 13
Reaction score
Going to take a shot in the dark, and see if I hit it.

IGN: pepsizPower
Wins: 804 On PepsizPower 804 / 4100 ( First Account) and 50 / 100 on Averaqe
Got A Mic: Yep
Got Skype/TS: Both
Skype Name (PM Me If You Don't Want To Post It): ItzxPepsiz
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members: I have teamed with all members on the rostew\r except for Zovaa and Average, even though I have talked to both on the Ts before.
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: I think that I should be chosen for forgotten due to past experience and communication skills when needed. Due to having past experiences in clans such as Empire, Sector Six, Indivision, and Forgotten, I know a huge amount of callouts along with multiple routes for all maps needed that are played during scrims and clan battles. In addition to that with summer coming up along with getting a new computer (Now I dont lag Finally), I will be playing minecraft a lot more and plan to keep it that way for a long time. Lastly, although I'm not the best solo fighter, I find myself better within team fights. In the end, I bring a lot of things that I think would be helpful within a member in Forgotten.
Do You Have Good Knowledge of All Scrim Maps (TSG2, SG4, Holiday, SG Highway, Valleyside, Alaskin): Yes, I have multiple routes, callouts, and survival spots for all the maps listed above.

Now lets see if this shot in the dark will miss or hit in the end.
Thanks for reading.
-Pepsi

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci