• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Jungle Run ! {Work in progress}

Do you like this map

• Total voters

BHLxLiam

Survivor
Reaction score
:eek: The Jungle Run:mad:
Hey guys im making a map based off a tropical island like paradise! But the island has been deserted for many years and all that remains are ruins of temple's and over grown forests ! 24 people battle it out to see who can survival and kill ! Only the most skilled will survive on THE JUNGLE RUN!
Spawn:

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
sounds cool, more pics please =D

MrRoy

Tribute
Reaction score
Story is cool now i only need to see some more pics

BHLxLiam

Survivor
Reaction score
Story is cool now i only need to see some more pics
I am going to start a huge temple and should be done in 1-2 weeks after i have finished starting island and done the terraforming for it .

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Nice but that spawn isn't really fair because some players have to swim a lot and some dont. You have to remove the star in the mid.

BHLxLiam

Survivor
Reaction score
Nice but that spawn isn't really fair because some players have to swim a lot and some dont. You have to remove the star in the mid.
The spawn is way up high in the sky as a floating island and when they all jump off they have to aim for the water near to the star for the chests but you can miss the jump and die ! or you can take a safe way down :p

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The spawn is way up high in the sky as a floating island and when they all jump off they have to aim for the water near to the star for the chests but you can miss the jump and die ! or you can take a safe way down :p
Don't think that's a good idea because the corn is unfair and when you die straight away people are going to hate this map.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I like this map so far! I haven't seen many jungle trees in maps, and I think there should be more. Jungle trees are the best for hiding, and you can be like Katniss which would be fun! I know you can do that in normal trees, it's just that jungle trees are taller so you can climb up higher.

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I like this map so far! I haven't seen many jungle trees in maps, and I think there should be more. Jungle trees are the best for hiding, and you can be like Katniss which would be fun! I know you can do that in normal trees, it's just that jungle trees are taller so you can climb up higher.
you haven't see many jungle trees in maps? There are like tons of jungle maps on these forums.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
you haven't see many jungle trees in maps? There are like tons of jungle maps on these forums.
I'm not much of a map-man, so I don't browse this section much. I check out a couple threads that seem popular, but very few of them have been jungle-style.

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You would have to add obstacles in the water on the other side of the giant island to add some risk trying to get away too. Rocks that if you hit you die, floating spider webs to slow you down, etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci