• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Lost Creators Pvp Tips!

Did this help?

• Yes

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • A little bit!

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hello! This thread is going to be about Pvp tips! These are some of the things I keep in my mind, while i'm in a battle! Enjoy!
1. Jump - Jumping while hitting will add a critical damage bonus, if you have on particles, you may see something that looks some what like this! ----> * <---- That means you are doing it right!
2. Circle the opponent - If you circle your opponent while in a 1v1 fight, you may just have the upper hand! Think about it, the opponent will need to be spinning around in a circle to hit you, so while you sneak around behind him, you can get 2-3 hits before he is facing you!
3. Bow - while in a match of MCSG, one of the many things that gets on my nerves are when people drop flint and feathers! These two items, may be life savers! 1 piece of flint, 1 stick, and 1 feather, can make 4 arrows! If you don't have the advantage ( opponent has better sword, armor, or maybe better skill) you can GET the advantage by simply backing up, getting a higher position, etc. and taking them down a few hearts with your mighty bow!
4. Flint and Steel - Flint and Steel is a amazing tactic to use! While in a fight, if you want to be smart, DO NOT make the first move! Try to draw the player in towards you. When he/she is a few blocks away (recommended to be 4 blocks away) switch to your F&S and light 'em up! This will make them lose hearts quickly, and it might even mess up there sight!
5. Golden Apples - These shiny little apples may just save your life! From my knowledge, they add 2 hearts every 5 seconds! If you eat one before a battle, and run in right after, you will be losing than adding hearts while your opponent is just losing!

Feed back and Suggestions are greatly appreciated! :)

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Maybe switch it too pvp tips for noobs :D

Well written anyways
What Canziano said, majority of good PvPers already know this stuff, but yes it does help in a general PvP situation.

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Off topic:D But you, me and Gustav Mahikano (which I assume is Kytria?) race for top 25!!!!!
Starts NOW!!!!:O
Yah it is, I will but (it's 4:30 in the morning, i have school later (I have a completely hideous sleep schedule)) I'm not on a computer and I only have tonight to play. Before I go for the week. :eek:

T

TehHater

Hello! This thread is going to be about PvP tips! These are some of the things I keep in my mind, while i'm in a battle! Enjoy!

1. Jump - Jumping while hitting will add a critical damage bonus, if you have on particles, you may see something that looks some what like this! ----> * <---- That means you are doing it right!

2. Circle the opponent - If you circle your opponent while in a 1vs1 fight, you may just have the upper hand! Think about it, the opponent will need to be spinning around in a circle to hit you, so while you sneak around behind him, you can get 2-3 hits before he is facing you!

3. Bow - while in a match of MCSG, one of the many things that gets on my nerves are when people drop flint and feathers! These two items, may be life savers! 1 piece of flint, 1 stick, and 1 feather, can make 4 arrows! If you don't have the advantage ( opponent has better sword, armour, or maybe better skill) you can GET the advantage by simply backing up, getting a higher position, etc. and taking them down a few hearts with your mighty bow!

4. Flint and Steel - Flint and Steel is a amazing tactic to use! While in a fight, if you want to be smart, DO NOT make the first move! Try to draw the player in towards you. When he/she is a few blocks away (recommended to be 4 blocks away) switch to your F&S and light 'em up! This will make them lose hearts quickly, and it might even mess up there sight!

5. Golden Apples - These shiny little apples may just save your life! From my knowledge, they add 2 hearts every 5 seconds! If you eat one before a battle, and run in right after, you will be losing than adding hearts while your opponent is just losing!

Feed back and Suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Canziano

District 13
Reaction score
Yah it is, I will but (it's 4:30 in the morning, i have school later (I have a completely hideous sleep schedule)) I'm not on a computer and I only have tonight to play. Before I go for the week. :eek:
Good luck then;)

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I have a tip: Add fair options to your poll :p For something like this, Yes, A little bit and No are necessary because it didn't necessarily help someone. These are pretty good tips, but they're fairly basic and the first 2 are completely opinionated. Some people can fight better without those things, and can easily fight off those tactics.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci