• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Minecon 2014 location?

Where do you want Minecon 2014 to be located?

• United States (again)

Votes: 50 29.9%
  • Canada

Votes: 36 21.6%
  • Mexico

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • South America

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Europe (mainland)

Votes: 19 11.4%
  • United Kingdom

Votes: 38 22.8%
  • Africa

Votes: 7 4.2%
  • Russia

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • China

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Australia

Votes: 39 23.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lululioness

Honestly, you 'muricans seem to get everything.
So Australia plsplsplsplsplspls for the Aussies!

Preferably in Sydney or Canberra :)

AMooseMan3

Platinum
Reaction score
I'd love it to be in NZ, but the chances of this happening is very low because we don't have many venues for it. I think Australia would be great as there are lots of MC players there as well as having tonnes of venues. If not Aussie I would have to say Canada, for the same reasons as Aussie.

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
I voted 'Mericuh (again) because I'm hoping one day it'll happen somewhere near my crappy nowhere state (Maryland.)
sigh....

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
As my friend Pixelatorx2 said Toronto is probably the best spot to hold it. MineCon can easily be held in the Rogers Centre and with Toronto's population being over 2 million MineCon make make a lot of money. Also the busiest highways in Canada go through Toronto and it is a very easy place to get to unlike the cost of airlines to Autralia. I personally think Toronto deserves it. Vancouver would be a great option aswell.

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
As my friend Pixelatorx2 said Toronto is probably the best spot to hold it. MineCon can easily be held in the Rogers Centre and with Toronto's population being over 2 million MineCon make make a lot of money. Also the busiest highways in Canada go through Toronto and it is a very easy place to get to unlike the cost of airlines to Autralia. I personally think Toronto deserves it. Vancouver would be a great option aswell.
This

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci