• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The !@#$ MSCG...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lio2102

Survivor
Reaction score
I have died COUNTLESS times from setbacks, server lag, and for some weird reason invisible people in death matches. Why did you update to 1.3.1? There are millions of bugs, and you could have just waited until CraftBukkit fixed their crappy update. WHY?!

Lio2102

Survivor
Reaction score
UPDATE: Just died AGAIN from the server setting me back, and i fell off a cliff. Lost 24 points. Dafuq

JoshAU

Survivor
Reaction score
its not as bad as you think it is. plus Bukkit is fixing it. and by updating the servers we as in players of MCSG will be able to report the glitch/problem so it gets fixed faster. well maybe not faster but at least they will know what to fix.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
someone can give me the server ip
Hi, TheKingWhite.

If you are from the US, go on our server at us.mcgamer.net. If you are from EU or AU, change the first two letters so that it is eu.mcgamer.net or au.mcgamer.net. Alternatively, there is a full server list here.

However, please do not post in threads that have not been posted in for over a month, and especially when they have not been posted in for nearly a year and a half! Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci