• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The new deathmatch arena suggestions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JGrass317

Spectator
Reaction score
Ok i realy like the concept of the arena caving in on its self and no chest or crafting tables but it is realy realy laggy and its not just me everyone ive spoken to says it lags so i have a few suggestions that may or may not fix it...
1. Remove the lava and make it a giant hole that goes past bedrock into the abyss ( may fix idk )
2. Remove the lava and have a zone under the cylinder where it kills the player inside or teleports him in a death chamber.
3. Make the spectators stay spectators and invisible i belive all the players watching may cause lag.
4. Just remove it and go back to old ways and shorten the time on the end of deathmatch
Im just trying to find an alternative so nobody lags and if you agree please reply :)
BTW theres a big bug with the arena in some servers while your playing it skips you to deathmatch b4 the deathmatch realy starts and while your in the arena the cylinder caves in and it counts down from 60 and teleports you into the lava.

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Making players spectators won't fix lag, having that much alva shouldn't lag you. I haven't had problems with lagging in the dm, you should look for other solution such as optifine or adding more ram to minecraft. It will also help your overal gameplay.

megahugestrike

Survivor
Reaction score
I have never got lag in that arena.
EDIT: LOL, 1st time I got lag. I full iron and diamond sword, thinking I was going to win, but then I got some weird glitch where I couldn't move and kept teleporting right back to where I spawned in the death match, and I died.

JoshAU

Survivor
Reaction score
4. Just remove it and go back to old ways and shorten the game to around 40-45 minutes. an hour is LONG.

JGrass317

Spectator
Reaction score
Thanks for replying guys but im hoping for more feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci