• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Next Step in MCGamer's Future

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Yay for Solo SG!

Today marks the release of one of the most anticipated and desired gamemodes in the history of our network since its release: Survival Games Solo. Our network has grown and become increasingly more competitive and oriented around PvP, and a step like this is a huge advancement. In the only 6 games I've played so far, I've run into some older players who have appeared to come back to play this gamemode, meaning that it not only pleased the current community but drew people back to play on MCGamer. Allow us all to give all of our fabulous developers a hand for the incredible work they have created and released.

What does this mean? From a technical standpoint, it means a theoretical jump in players as well as an improved overall attitude of the community; and the community, let's not forget, is the most important aspect of our network because all of us make it up. On a personal note, solo servers were not something I was entirely hyped about. I looked forward to them as something that looked fun to moderate, but I was never too big on complaining about teams. Then I played SG Solo and my entire opinion changed. I needed not worry about being ganged up on in deathmatch or running into a team of 2-3 that I had to then extend extra effort to take out, or die to. I only needed to worry on getting gear and beating up some pixelated peoples one by one!

So, what next? Well first we must take some time to stop and smell the roses, however it's important to keep this ball of beneficial ideas rolling. MCGamer is only as good as its playerbase; meaning if we want it to provide the best playing experience we need to make sure that the next step in upgrading is one well thought out, well desired, and well executed.

Given the current state of MCGamer and its playerbase, what would YOU the community (this includes everybody as well as staff members) like to see implemented next? The future of MCGamer is in our hands, let us make the most of the opportunity we have.

Please make sure to give detailed feedback on what you would like to see implemented next :)

DE5T1NY

Platinum
Reaction score
First time MCGamer has asked us what we want with a rather promising attitude.

Lubbers

Platinum
Reaction score
Haven't tried it out, I'm not home!! ARGH :/

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
By far the best thread I have stumbled upon in a while.
As I said in another thread; I would love to see chad be a lot more active and talkative with the community. He owns the community many people love and call their 'escape'. I think it is a wonderful thing to see the owner himself encourage fair play and also be a active community member.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Let's keep the suggestions rolling c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci