• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Point of Christmas?

Snipez

Gold
Reaction score
It is nearly Christmas time!
Because I am catholic I believe in God, In my religion Jesus was born on Chrismas Day, It is a day to reflect back and thank Jesus for what he did.

What does Christmas mean for you?

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't think my religion says anything about Christmas or other religions' beliefs, which is why I am proud to be apart of it. For me Christmas means food... no presents or relatives...just food.

Snipez

Gold
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
D

Damien // Teepwn

Well, its meant to be a time to remember the celebrate the birth of Christ, however its really just become somewhat of a poor Western scam for shops to make more $$$.

For me is a time to get together with family and celebrate. K'now, catch up, have fun, celebrate and have a good time (celebrate good time... come on! no? ok...). Of course, the presents too are great but they're an added bonus more than anything.

BenarooDaGamerHD

Experienced
Reaction score
I love spending time with my family, and it is an excuse to make my parents head back to Texas, so that is enjoyable. Lots of new crap comes out about this time of year, so that's not bad either. I do hate the mass amounts of Christmas commercials though, I mean, Thanksgiving comes first, it should be turkeys running around, not snow and Christmas trees!
Oh well though. Mini rant over.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci