• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Ruined Future | A SG Classic Map

SkyHi_STACKz

Spectator
Reaction score
The Ruined Future
This is SkyHi_STACKz with Snift Click. I am here to announce the construction of an all new map built by myself. This map is a futuristic style map, however erosion and overgrowth has covered the terrain. I began building this map on June 30th, 2014, and since then have made marginal progress. I have finished the cornucopia, and I am soon going to move onto the outer body of the map.

Things that I will include in the arena:
  • A mountainside
  • A road connecting the different areas of the map
  • A central, urban/business district
  • A commercial district
  • A housing district
  • A rocket launch pad, as well as a space program's office
  • A tree/lumber district
If any of you have any good ideas that you think would fit into the atmosphere of a destroyed, futuristic city, please tell me.

Here is the current progress I have made:

View attachment 27614

plimpy41

Platinum
Reaction score
I like the unique corn design! Seems like a good map! Also, I suggest a country club with a ruined golf course, dirty pool, etc.

CovenantChief

Experienced
Reaction score
I love it, can I help you with the map? that'd be lovely if I could c:

SkyHi_STACKz

Spectator
Reaction score
I love it, can I help you with the map? that'd be lovely if I could c:
Sorry, but I'm not currently inviting anyone into the build team. However, I do plan on putting up a thread later on for recruiting. I figured I might as well make one map before I start one. Thanks for the support!

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci