• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The school thread.

Rick Astley

Career
Reaction score
Hey guys, like most of you, I am a student. And I was just wondering, what are your opinions on school? I like school because I am one of the smarter people at my school (not trying to be arrogant) and the teachers are good. But what about you guys?
Put your opinions in the comments c:

TwistedRain

Platinum
Reaction score
4/10 the teachers and staff are Decent but sometimes things can get out of hand, if you know what i mean.

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
School starts super early for me, so I barely get any sleep, leaving me not in a good mood overall.

Then everyone in my school is smart, so there's a lot of competition. Kinda get stressed by that. :/

J

District 13
Reaction score
I love school; mainly because I have nice teachers and great friends who go there :D

TwistedRain

Platinum
Reaction score
School starts super early for me, so I barely get any sleep, leaving me not in a good mood overall.

Then everyone in my school is smart, so there's a lot of competition. Kinda get stressed by that. :/
Same I'm one of the kids that are not that smart as everyone else and getting up early is a pain.

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
Honestly, I rather not speak on school since I just got out of it. (For the summer that is) But, teachers are decent at my school, an exception of some who are actually good. I just wish school didn't start so early, but i'm going to be a Senior once September comes, so hopefully my schedule is lighter c:

Reaction score
Your views on school is really based on your experiences. For me personally high school sucked. I'm a Junior/Senior at the moment and since freshman year I've hated high school. I was pretty popular and had a lot of friends in elementary school but once I finally entered high school my friends started drifting off and doing their own thing. I regret not joining clubs and being more social in class. But, it did help me become more motivated to graduate early and now I plan to graduate in December of my Junior year :) So I guess everything happens for a reason.

BluePixels

Platinum
Reaction score
School has too much banter. It needs to be shutdown.
SCHOOL = AIDS & EBOLA
SPREAD THE AWARENESS

Juggernaut

Platinum
Reaction score
I've never had a problem with school. I've always had a keen desire to learn new things c:

BluePixels

Platinum
Reaction score
Honestly, I rather not speak on school since I just got out of it. (For the summer that is) But, teachers are decent at my school, an exception of some who are actually good. I just wish school didn't start so early, but i'm going to be a Senior once September comes, so hopefully my schedule is lighter c:
haxer u stole my shiny medal

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci