• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Sprint "Glitch"

ChargedPVP

Experienced
Reaction score
So i'm not sure if it's just in my friends or in the whole community but i have noticed people talking about the so called sprint glitch. So first it's not a glitch, it's the anti-cheat, and second of all there is a simple fix. My sprint key is the R button. So my friends always complained about getting lagged back in game while sprinting. I never got it so i was confused. I tested it and found that if i just tap R once and don't hold it i don't get lagged back, but if i hold it down while i sprint i get lagged back. So for those who do not know, don't hold the key. Again not sure if this was just in my friend group that they didn't know this or more people in the MCSG community.

-Charged

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
It's an ncp glitch when it thinks your sprint hacking after you hit someone so you lag back. Just break your sprint a simple way of doing that is blocking or crouching after you just hit a person.

theabacaman

Survivor
Reaction score
this has helped i usually just held the button but now i just tap and get the anti very little now :) thanks

Reaction score
I never hold it down, and I haven't even heard of this glitch. In all honesty, I am not affected by NCP much, anyways.

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
They can't take out No Cheat, that stops people from logging in w/ BSM, And Fly hacks being prevented. But I do take 1 thing with this. Admins don't get no cheat because they are OP. I think they should be DeOpped when they come into a game because it gives an unfair advantage over all the players

Eravonia

Survivor
Reaction score
I never found myself come upon this glitch, I myself only press my sprint key 'R' once and it works perfectly. I guess I'm just a magical guy,ha.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci