• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Summer Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fukkatsu

Spectator
Reaction score
Great update! Excited to see what future holds for the MCGamer Network :D

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
No. Ask most people. They will disagree. I believe in adjusting your idea, if someone wants a stat reset they could possibly give stat reset tokens to everyone every 6 months. So if people want to they can. If people are proud of their stats they can keep it that way.
Well that takes away the competitiveness away. You get a reward at the end which brings in more players.

Last edited:

ToxicBlaze

Quantum
Reaction score
AU Badlion received less donations than AU MCSG (before AU MCSG got shut down) and kept their server up just fine?
who cares honestly. Badlion is a bigger server what's your point of course they can keep their sever up, you make no sense just go back to talking to your only friend xina27 already.

Even if au did come back it would probs have under 100 players a day just let it go.

DakiMC

Spectator
Reaction score
Great update! Played a few UHCSG games, and I think deathmatch should be extended to 5 or 10 minutes.

In this game that I played with my friend for his channel you can see that we couldn't manage to finish the game because of all the regen we/enemies had.
(14:16)

Lamborghini

Platinum
Reaction score
Get off his back- 80% of the people that forum on MCGamer have or do watch Anime, it's generic. Calling him a weeb means nothing haha? He isn't the only one...

Back on topic yo. :)
Just banter haha, I've watched anime before :)

DakiMC

Spectator
Reaction score
Played a few more games, and here's the list of bugs found so far:
1. Sometimes it won't teleport you if you are in a party.
2. Sometimes it kicks you for Toggle-Sprint when you are riding a horse.
3. Crafting golden apple with normal apples gives you a golden head instead.
4. Sometimes you can't combine stuff in anvil (ex. I can't put Infinity I on bow with Power I).

Lamborghini

Platinum
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci