• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The time has come...

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Speak of a freaking legend, it's sad to see you resign cam. It was a pleasure looking up to you as a player and staff member and eventually working with you and seeing you do practically everything cool on the server from being high on the leaderboards to good clans to administrative stuff to even being a dev.

See ya around, and thanks as always for the opportunity to join the senior staff team and saving my job once previous to that one of the times I did something really stupid :]

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
College/University is a super hard thing, as I should know! I totally feel your pain man, I remember you back before I left to study and bring grades up, you'll be missed. You were always a great dev.

Alyssa

Fabulous
Reaction score
You made such an impact on this community and I thank you for all your dedication! Purple suits you!! So welcome to the grape vine xD hahaha

Kiuss

Survivor
Reaction score
Whilst you will be missed for you tremendous efforts in the community, I hope this is a wake up call for ChadTheDJ. And hope that he realizes he has lost a tone of staff and most importantly players. I hope he takes a look around and see's what he's done. Anyway, goodbye Cam, thank you for everything.

Pacador

Platinum
Reaction score
You were a great asset to the Staff team, cheerio now and have a lovely time at Uni :)

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
It's really sad to see you resign after so many years of dedication as a staff member, but we all sometime have to realize that life keeps changing. You truly have inspired me as well as others with your hard work, and I wish you well in doing well in uni as well as reaching for your desires!

Friiday

Experienced
Reaction score
Thanks for everything! It's sad to see you go :( Best of luck in University :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci