• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

"The world"

Axolotis_lol

Platinum
Reaction score
If I could build a map, I would really something new! Something about a world imagine you are playing with your friends and they tell you "come to France and help me" or maybe "Let's meet on Mexico" I think it would be a nice idea.

Diacor

Survivor
Reaction score
If I could build a map, I would really something new! Something about a world imagine you are playing with your friends and they tell you "come to France and help me" or maybe "Let's meet on Mexico" I think it would be a nice idea.
It would be a cool idea, but no one would play it since the map would be huge lol

Rhymie

Tribute
Reaction score
"I built a life size map of the world. What do you think?" -Steven Wright

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
That would be cool but like a giant town/city and each part is a certain country!

Axolotis_lol

Platinum
Reaction score
Yeah! That's wait I was thinking, but the problem is that I do not have time for a map

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression after 3 months.. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci