• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

THG Written Series - CHAPTER 10

GoontherMC

Career
Reaction score
~ The Hunger Games ~
- A Written Series -
Created by: GoontherMC
Founded by: Divisions Clan
- Info -
This is a written series created by me, GoontherMC, the series is based off the book and movie series The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, and Mockingjay. I do not take credit for the story outline. Chapters from this series will be posted on a Monday Tuesday Wednesday routine. Tributes are randomly chosen in the order in which they die using this online randomizer, please do not get mad if a character dies in an order you do not like.
Previous Chapter(s): Chapter 9
Next Chapter(s):

Chapter 10:

Perspective of Beardy | Interview Pt. 1

I looked at myself through the mirror and thought about how much I’ve changed since I was chosen to participate in these stupid games… but I knew, that I could win, I could win this and go back to being what I was, even if it means betraying those around me, no I can’t think like that. I combed my hair back with the brush provide on the table and stared at myself.

Suddenly there was three consecutive knocks at my door, it was Nathaniel. “Come in” I put the brush down and started to put my tie on. “You almost ready?” he was wearing a dark red suit, it looked good “Yeah, just got to get this stupid tie on” I struggled putting it on. “Do you need help with it?” I shook my head “I’ll try myself, thanks for the offer” I finally got it on and I followed Nathaniel to the elevator, interviews were starting soon.

“You make yourself look good out there, alright?” my stylist patted me on the back and I nodded. We went into the elevator and the tributes from district five and Nathaniel started talking to them. We got to the bottom floor and were all redirected to where we should wait to go onto the stage. All the other districts were there, it looked like we were the last ones.

An assistant directed us where to stand, it was from district one to district twelve order. “You guys are probably as nervous as I am” Nathaniel was still talking to the tributes from district five “Sort of, I’m just really scared of big crowds!” she let out a nervous laugh, I think her name was Catty if I’m not mistaken. “Beardy, what about you?” Nathaniel asked me, I was a shy guy and didn’t really want to say anything, but I’d just make myself look bad “I guess I’m alright, I’m just going to pretend there is no crowd” he nodded “That’s not a bad idea, I’ll do that too”

“LADIES AND GENTLEMEN… CAESAR FLICKERMAN!” the speakers by us boomed with roars from the crowd and from the screens on the walls we were able to see Caesar Flickerman waving at the crowd and taking his seat. “WHO’S READY TO SEE THE TRIBUTES OF THIS YEAR’S HUNGER GAMES?” the crowd roared again when Caesar said this. “Alright, you guys know the drill, I’ll be interviewing each and every one of the tributes participating in this year’s Hunger Games!” he coughed away from the microphone

“First, we have from district one, IFLAME!” the crowd cheered and IFlame who was the first in the line walked up the steps to the stage in a confident manner. He waved at the crowd and took a seat “How has it been here in the Capitol for you IFlame?” he shook his head “Where do I even start?” the crowd laughed and so did Caesar. “I like you already IFlame. Now tell me, are you expecting to win this year’s Hunger Games?” IFlame sat there for a few seconds. “I’m not sure, anything could go, but I’ll try my absolute best to win and get back to my family”

The crowd let out small cheers and Caesar nodded “I like how you think IFlame. Now what is it that you’re wearing today?” I slowly started losing the sound of Caesar’s voice and I was in the game, the Hunger Games. There was a big countdown at the top of the cornucopia and all the tributes around had scars and blood all over them, is this a nightmare? The timer hit zero and instead of going for all the stuff the tributes sprinted straight towards me with bloody teeth.

“No wait, what are you doing?” I ran off my pedestal and ran for my life, the tributes ran behind me like mad dogs. I tripped on a tree trunk and braced myself as the tributes were about to jump on me “PLEASE DON’T” I whimpered. “Ladies and gentlemen, Aaron from district three” huh, what’s going on? Someone grabbed my shoulder “Are you okay, you’re sweating a lot” it was Nathaniel. I looked around and realized I was still waiting to get on stage for my interview “I, I don’t know” erasing whatever that was from my head I got prepared.

“And now, from district four, BEARDY!” I took a deep breath and got up on stage.

That was the end of today's chapter!
Look out for the next one, new chapter out every Monday, Wednesday, Friday!

And yes, I will continue from Beardy's perspective for the next chapter :thumbsup: (y)

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
You scared me for a second. Can't wait to see how slick I am.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci