• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

THG Written Series - CHAPTER 11

GoontherMC

Career
Reaction score
~ The Hunger Games ~
- A Written Series -
Created by: GoontherMC
Founded by: Divisions Clan
- Info -
This is a written series created by me, GoontherMC, the series is based off the book and movie series The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, and Mockingjay. I do not take credit for the story outline. Chapters from this series will be posted on a Monday Tuesday Wednesday routine. Tributes are randomly chosen in the order in which they die using this online randomizer, please do not get mad if a character dies in an order you do not like.
Previous Chapter(s): Chapter 10
Next Chapter(s): Chapter 12

Chapter 11:

Perspective of Beardy | Interview Part 2

I started to sweat as I got up on stage and looked out at the crowd, it was a lot of people. “Beardy, your seat is over here!” the crowd laughed, I didn’t even notice I was looking out at the crowd for a few too many seconds “Yeah, of course” I walked over and took my seat by Caesar embarrassed. Caesar nudged close to me “Are you nervous?” the crowd let out some giggles “No, I just didn’t expect such a big crowd” Caesar laughed and so did the rest of the crowd.

“That’s what they all say” Caesar winked at me, I didn’t find it funny at all but I let out a laugh to go along with it. “So Beardy, tell us a little about yourself, what is your favorite thing to do?” I took a moment to think, I wanted to answer seriously “I guess it would be spending time with my friends back in district four, having fun with them” Caesar nodded “And are you going to try to win this year’s Hunger Games for your friends back home?” the crowd waited.

“I’ll try my hardest to win, nothing will stop me, I will win this year’s Hunger Games for everyone back at district four and it’s a promise” the crowd cheered “I like how you think Beardy. What do you think your folks back at district four are thinking now that you said that?” I didn’t even know most of the people of district four. “I think they are cheering me on, and hoping that I can win for them” Caesar chuckled “They most likely are!”

Caesar coughed to the side of him “Beardy, do you trust anyone with your life?” my heart sank as he stared into my eyes after asking me this question, I didn’t have an answer. I just sat there staring out into the crowd “I, I don’t know” Caesar nodded “It’s very difficult to trust someone with your life, I don’t blame you for that answer” I felt uncomfortable and wanted to change the subject.

“Caesar I think it’s my turn to ask you some questions” he laughed and so did the rest of the crowd. “Well alright then, ask ahead!” I took a clear look at his hair for the audience to see “Who styled that amazing hairstyle you’ve got on right now?” Caesar blushed “You really think it’s good?” the crowd laughed and I felt I made a good impression for myself.

Caesar took a look at his watch and sighed “It looks like our time is up, I wish you the best of luck” I got up from my seat “Thank you Caesar” the crowd cheered as I walked back to the waiting area and Nathaniel pat my back “Nice man” I told him thanks and silently left to go back to the apartment, I wanted to see Nathaniel getting his interview too but I was exhausted.

I plopped onto my bed and buried my face into the pillow, I hoped I made a good impression for myself.

That was the end of today's chapter!
Look out for the next one, new chapter out every Monday, Wednesday, Friday!

(I know this one was short, sorry :x)​

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci