• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Tips, Tricks, and Strategies.

Was this helpful?

• Total voters

Sizi

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello!

Having trouble getting kills and wins on Minecraft Survival games?
Well everyone does once in a while, that's why i have put together this MCSG tips and tricks list for anyone that needs it!

Here are my tips:

1. Stay cool calm and collected.

2. Try strafing when fighting a 1v1, this allows you to dogde hits and potentially win the fight.

3. If you are on 1.7 (which i recommend for pvp), try block hitting when fighting. This allows you to take half the damage thrown at you, while hitting full damage (unless your opponent block hits too).
Please note, that while block hitting, it slows your speed tremendously.

4. If you ever get double teamed (which can always happen), use this strategy.
1. Use lots of flint and steel combos. Doing this can get one opponent backed off, while the other opponent who is not on fire fights you, letting it be a 1v1.
2. Try going in kind of a pattern when being chased by a team. Like for instance and circle around spawn.
The team will quickly realize your pattern, and try cutting you off. But when they try to, you get a fair 1v1 fight with the one still behind you.

5. Don't get mad when dying, it happens to EVERYONE. I know teams get annoying, but face it, even you like to team up sometimes. Letting your anger get to you, can effect your game, making you do worse the next time you play. This applies to tip #1 too.

6. Try learning to combo if you don't know how to already. Combos can be very effectful, depending on the one you use. So here is the types of combos you should know how to do, and their effect.
1. The Rod Combo: Learning to rod combo is very helpful.
What it does: The Rod Combo can be used to make an opponent miss his/her's hit.
When to use it: Use this combo when you and your enemy are going right at each other. Usually the
one who uses this combo, will most likely win the fight.

2. The Bow Combo: This is also very helpful, if you are fighting a more geared player than you.
What it does: It can either be used to weaken an enemy, that way when you go for the sword fight, they
will already be low a couple hearts. The second thing it does, is if your being chased, use
it to get them low, then right when you hit the shot, go for the kill.
When to use it: Use this combo when doing a 1v1, fighting a team, or trying to get away, basically anything

3. The Flint & Steel Combo: This is great for teams and trying to slow someone down
What it does: This combo can catch your enemy on fire if done correctly, slowing them down for the kill.
When to use it: Use it when fighting teams to weaken one enemy, making him/her backoff, then getting a 1v1 fight. Also use it when being chased to slow down the chaser, vice versa.

7. Always be aware of your surroundings. If you are re-arranging your inventory, take a look around first for any players. Not doing so makes you vulnerable, and possibly could get you killed.

8. If being chased, use the combos listed above. All of them work, and could get you a sweet turnon!

9. Make smart decisions. Don't try to fight a full iron guy, when you have only a leather chestplate. Unless you want to be wrecked, i suggest gearing up first.

10. NEVER team with someone in chat. If you try to kill someone, and they type in chat "Team", don't fall for it. They are only saying this because they know that you will win, and are just trying to stay alive in the game.
If you are the one saying team in chat, and the other player is dumb enough to fall for it. Once you regen, try for the kill. Some players won't expect a betrayal, but from my experiences, i never turn my back if i team with someone.

That's all the tips and tricks i have!
I hope these make you do better in MCSG, and if you find these helpful, please drop a like on this post!

Happy to help out players,

- Sizi

Last edited:

Doubted

Experienced
Reaction score
whats ur ign? cause i dont need no random giving me huahwi tips and tricks from his vid to me when i can give u the dong 1v1

Sizi

Tribute
Reaction score
whats ur ign? cause i dont need no random giving me huahwi tips and tricks from his vid to me when i can give u the dong 1v1
Those tips and tricks Huahwi did i already knew. I made this off the top of my head. Me and Huahwi have the same strategies i guess bud.

Doubted

Experienced
Reaction score
Those tips and tricks Huahwi did i already knew. I made this off the top of my head. Me and Huahwi have the same strategies i guess bud.
well i'll dong all over u in a 1v1

Sizi

Tribute
Reaction score
How do I find teammates then
Forums is a great place to start! Just private message someone and ask to skype and place some MCSG. Teaming with people without teamspeak or skype never works out.

62coook

Survivor
Reaction score
Forums is a great place to start! Just private message someone and ask to skype and place some MCSG. Teaming with people without teamspeak or skype never works out.
whats teamspeak and i cant add strangers on skype

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci