• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Things to Remember

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexdude729

Survivor
Reaction score
Hi yall. Ive played the survival games for only two weeks and I may still be considered a n00b but ive learned alot. Most importantly I learned the most important things to remember.

1.MAKE YOUR ALLIES BEFORE THE GAMES START. It is 70% likley if you make an ally during the games they WILL kill you. I got away with this once by getting an ally during the games and I won but still do not do it.

2.DON'T FIST FIGHT. When the games start dont waist your time getting in a fist fight at corn. It increases your chance of dieing and you lose precious time for finding chests.

3. DO NOT GO OUTSIDE DURING NIGHT UNLESS WELL EQUIPPED. Im serious if you arent well equipped your screwed at LEAST have full leather armor with a stone sword. Also have some food incase you get injured bad.

4. DONT PISS PEOPLE OFF. During the lobby I see people get in arguements and get killed at begining cause people attack the people they hate first.
keep attention away from yourself and just play cool.

5. IF you get a wood sword at start do not kill others!!!! There is a good chance someone has a stone sword and will wreck you. You should head to where you normally go using the sword to defend yourself.

6. ADDED BY The_Soy_Man-Unless well equiped, NEVER go to a high traffic area. By that I mean don't go to a place with a lot of chests that many people know about (pirate ship, pink house) Chances are, someone is going there with a better weapon than you and will kill you while you try to get stuff.

7. WHICH IS EVERY IMPORTANT........... HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!! Dont take this game so seriously its just a game. I get annoyed sometimes most I have ever raged was when my mouse screwed up during a final 4 match while fighting someone I could have killed.

If you have any other things I should add post it in thread I will give you credit. Thanks for reading :D

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Unless well equiped, NEVER go to a high traffic area. By that I mean don't go to a place with a lot of chests that many people know about (pirate ship, pink house) Chances are, someone is going there with a better weapon than you and will kill you while you try to get stuff.

Robdown2

Experienced
Reaction score
i got two tips, the first is: Conserve hunger dont go into a fight with less the 1 and a half hunger (at least i think its 1 and a half) as you will not regenerate hp. this sometimes means the difference between winning and losing.

The second tip is for the death match. if you have a bow and some arrows before the final match begin to charge it so when the death match begins you can lay a fast hit on them.

cbeeston1

Survivor
Reaction score
When unseen, if you see anyone else then get some distance from them. Don't give them time to see you.

thePro

Spectator
Reaction score
never sleep: in some houses are there beds,dont sleep in them becuse if you do you will miss time if some1 comes in and try to kill you. im also a n00b so i think you guys have better ideas

(sorry for the spelling)

Robdown2

Experienced
Reaction score
never sleep: in some houses are there beds,dont sleep in them becuse if you do you will miss time if some1 comes in and try to kill you. im also a n00b so i think you guys have better ideas

(sorry for the spelling)
thePro just to inform you, you will not miss time unless everyone on the server is in bed.

Robdown2

Experienced
Reaction score
pro tip: dont feel down if you get a wood sword at the start they do 2 hearts of damage which is much better then half a heart (unarmed).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci