• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

This is unacceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

atticus

Survivor
Reaction score
Tonight, i logged into the hunger games and had played a match, luckily winning a game by betraying one of my allies. I was horrified to see that after the match that many players were spouting hateful words about myself and suggesting that i visited a firey place under the earth, as well as calling me a bundle of sticks

This has to stop, this has gone way too far. There is constant spamming and swearing and hacking and everything that has gone unnoticed somepletely. In this particular incident, many people had teamed up against me after i won the previous match, simplyout of spite for me.

This has to stop.

Our server needs to let new mods on and at least have one mod on each server at all times, making sure hateful speech is going noticed as well as spam and other bad things.

I am aware that we are aperantally accepting more mods, but I have noly seen one mod that is new, this is unacceptable. With a server that has 1008 slots like this one, we need more mods. Perhaps I don't have thick skin, perhaps I am raging but hateful speech, hacking, and other malicious use has to stop or we crash and burn.

Thanks for listening.

Atticusmas

fabulous person-— n
1. a bundle of sticks or twigs, esp when bound together and used as fuel
2. a bundle of iron bars, esp a box formed by four pieces ofwrought iron and filled with scrap to be forged into wroughtiron
3. a ball of chopped meat, usually pork liver, bound with herbsand bread and eaten fried
4. a bundle of anything

Evolta

Diamond
Reaction score
Firstly, douches are everywhere and just ignore them. Secondly, imo they did not spew vulgarities which is already very good, except for fabulous person. And thirdly, no offence, if you betrayed someone, yea well prepare to get that response.

andyjk15

Survivor
Reaction score
lol!

But i agree i nearly won (died in deathmatch), betayed my partner, but he was alright with it because i let him win the next round. However everyone else was swearing at me for betraying him! (DON'T THEY ALL BETTRAY)

NinjaShrimp

Experienced
Reaction score
Chad is only just started accepting mods so there isn't a massive amount of us yet, you can't just expect him to recruit 30+ mods just like that as this would just not work.

In the mean time
If you ever are in need of a mod all you have to do is pop on team speak and give one of us a poke and 99% of the time we will be right on!! Or I don't mind a message on here.

If the language was totally unacceptable then post a screen shot in the "Report Abuse" section in the forum's and they will be dealt with accordingly.

wizardkittyscat

Tribute
Reaction score
Well, A few things.
Spammers and swearers' are everywhere. Ignore them.
If it gets too bad go on the forums.
If you betray someone, People will get angry and swear at you, I think they do it so they can team up with the person you betrayed, Or to try to act 'tough' and 'cool'.

C

clankstar

What NinjaShrimp said:

best way to contact a mod is on teamspeak right now. Just poke one, and be sure to include the server and what is happening in the poke.

New mods are being added almost every day, so hopefully we get around 1 mod on every server at the same time eventually.

colaMmm

Survivor
Reaction score
What NinjaShrimp said:

best way to contact a mod is on teamspeak right now. Just poke one, and be sure to include the server and what is happening in the poke.

New mods are being added almost every day, so hopefully we get around 1 mod on every server at the same time eventually.
has chad looked at all the mod apps yet cos I was one of the first to send mine

NinjaShrimp

Experienced
Reaction score
Just give the senior mods time as they received over 160 apps!!

Patience is a virtue ;)

Firedog150

Career
Reaction score
There is constant spamming and swearing and hacking and everything that has gone unnoticed somepletely.

If you see people doing that, then take a screenshot/video proof and post in the report abuse section. It isn't unnoticed because you see it and you have the power to report it.

For the betrayal thing I don't agree with as it is not my play style, but I also do not think it is unfair as you can't really trust anyone (which is why I solo) so I wouldn't be surprised if you made the entire lobby try to kill you before they actually started playing.

I know at one point I saw Aeonic (a mod now, grats) and his friend teaming up and my goal was to kill them both because they won too many games and Aeonic had just broken 1000 points, and that match I did.

Silverrock

Survivor
Reaction score
lol, get over it. you are the kinda scum who betrays! (jk) honestly you can't do anything about it. the spamming you can stop, but there are no rules against spite lol.

Fromega

Spectator
Reaction score
While I totally understand that one should expect flak for turning on an ally, I think that people are taking it a little far. This is a survival-of-the-fittest environment. You should never EVER make alliances while expecting to survive. Every time you make a 'friend' in a game like this, you'd best kill him before he kills you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci