• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

This makes me really mad...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Multi

Gold
Reaction score
So recently i've been watching youtube. I saw that people have been still calling BiboyQG a hacker just because ItsTene made a video on his "hacks" when it was just him using Mine-Launcher. So I was scrolling through some videos of my buddy JustAHotDog when I seen this video - Snip

in the video Justin presses f5 and it says the same thing Biboy has on his minecraft. For a fact I know Justin does not hack. So can we please stop with these hackusations on Ace. It's really getting immature.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oyxr

Experienced
Reaction score
So recently i've been watching youtube. I saw that people have been still calling BiboyQG a hacker just because ItsTene made a video on his "hacks" when it was just him using Mine-Launcher. So I was scrolling through some videos of my buddy JustAHotDog when I seen this video -
, in the video Justin presses f5 and it says the same thing Biboy has on his minecraft. For a fact I know Justin does not hack. So can we please stop with these hackusations on Ace. It's really getting immature.
tene just bad, id smoke him with his ghost client

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yea, I looked down at his comments and I saw like at least 13 comments calling him a hacker...
lol you have no idea how many people call me out, anyway this whole thing has already rotted away

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The video has been removed as it contained a lot of inappropriate content and swearing. If you wish to take a screenshot of that f3 menu yourself and edit that in your post instead, you may, as long as it's appropriate. But do not link that video again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci