• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tier 3 Chest Suggestions - Round 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
Hello tributes!

We're looking to add Tier 3 chests into MCSG, but we'd rather the community decide what should be in them.
There will likely be 2 tier 3 chests in a standard 24-player map, and 4 tier 3 chests in a 48-player map, just to give a bit of perspective on how things will be distributed.
Once tier 3s are added, the spawn rates in tier 1/2 chests will probably be nerfed a bit.

One thing that will likely be added into tier 3 chests in 1.6 will be a horse spawn egg, but the main purpose of this post is to see what you all, as a community, want in tier 3 chests. The top suggestions will be taken and put into a poll to gather the entire community's opinion.

wertea

Platinum
Reaction score
#NotFirst ;(

Edit: Potions, Saddles(Horse and Pig) and Carot on a Stick

Logan1111

Experienced
Reaction score
Diamond armour in T3's would be cool, the only thing it would have to be hard. I also agree with the horse eggs in tier 3. Then maybe iron swords would also be cool inside these chests.

Tal_Pal

Platinum
Reaction score
Don't add anything too op diamond boots or hat at most. Perhaps a iron or even diamond sword. Perhaps like a stack of arrows plus an enchanted bow. Maybe an enchanted stone sword or small amounts of enchanted armor. Ender pearls perhaps. Potions wouldn't be a bad idea just not too op. some special enchanted item like a knock back stick or something. Those are just some of my ideas

EDIT: I like the horse idea also

Zoeticly

Platinum
Reaction score
Enchanted armour would be awesome. Potions should be brought back and this seems like a perfect place for them. Maybe like random things as well like snowballs or something lol c:

Edit** I remember on TS1 below the dragon in the double tier 2's there were a pair of diamond boots. That was always super fun to go after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci