• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tier 3 Chest Suggestions - Round 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PikachuPals

Career
Reaction score
Loads of Pikachus to help you fight... what? not possible. :(
Add anvils so you can squish people below you and also maybe add a fire charge.

johny26401

Spectator
Reaction score
I wouldn't recommend adding any diamond amour because it is too over powered and will take out the survival element out of the games completely. I would add like maybe two diamonds and a stick in a tier three chest and I would also add ender pearls. Maybe even an iron sword but i just don't want any diamond armor in any of the chests. Not only will it take out the survival element out but it will also make the survival games boring to play and getting a diamond helmet wouldn't be that hard anymore.
So basically what I am trying to say is that you shouldn't add any diamond armor to any of the tier three chests

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Wolf eggs and bones, just saying.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
In my opinion, Iron Swords ruin the whole face of MCSG. We've always been known as the server where you have to "work" to get good stuff. I believe that putting iron swords in chests just ruins MCSG more than people realize.

3point

Platinum
Reaction score
I wouldn't recommend adding any diamond amour because it is too over powered and will take out the survival element out of the games completely. I would add like maybe two diamonds and a stick in a tier three chest and I would also add ender pearls. Maybe even an iron sword but i just don't want any diamond armor in any of the chests. Not only will it take out the survival element out but it will also make the survival games boring to play and getting a diamond helmet wouldn't be that hard anymore.
So basically what I am trying to say is that you shouldn't add any diamond armor to any of the tier three chests
No enderpearls. None. Just no.

Cinci | Kame

Platinum
Reaction score
If anyone has played with the new chest update, did they have trouble getting a weapon. I once played a game where NO ONE had a single weapon the entire time. It was just fist fights the whole time.

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
If anyone has played with the new chest update, did they have trouble getting a weapon. I once played a game where NO ONE had a single weapon the entire time. It was just fist fights the whole time.
I got a stone axe when I usually have armor and a stone sword

Reaction score
1.Has cake been added to the tier 2 chests? If not it will make it a great item in tier 3 :3
2.Cobweb?
3.Nether wart and gunpowder for making potions? Since in 1.7 fishing rod can be used to catch some items, one of them are glass bottles, and if you know where there are Brewing stands you can use them to make potions.
Probs not the best idea but I want to see what the community thinks :3

DannyMan725

Experienced
Reaction score
1.Has cake been added to the tier 2 chests? If not it will make it a great item in tier 3 :3
2.Cobweb?
3.Nether wart and gunpowder for making potions? Since in 1.7 fishing rod can be used to catch some items, one of them are glass bottles, and if you know where there are Brewing stands you can use them to make potions.
Probs not the best idea but I want to see what the community thinks :3
Yeah I think thats fair. Because everyone is saying that potions are too op but they make you brew them then it'll be fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci