• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tier 3 Chest Suggestions - Round 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Potions, Bottles'o'Enchanting, and the very...very...very special golden apples

Redwash11

Platinum
Reaction score
Yes great idea. how about the contents of the chests. more diamonds? mob spawners? a placeable block?
maybe some bottles of xp?

Vinceont

Diamond
Reaction score
i think that the tier 3s should automatically change locations so that people won't include it in their route. Other than that, the contents doesn't matter. Potions? Iron sword? No importance :)

mine_cod8005

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello tributes!

We're looking to add Tier 3 chests into MCSG, but we'd rather the community decide what should be in them.
There will likely be 2 tier 3 chests in a standard 24-player map, and 4 tier 3 chests in a 48-player map, just to give a bit of perspective on how things will be distributed.
Once tier 3s are added, the spawn rates in tier 1/2 chests will probably be nerfed a bit.

One thing that will likely be added into tier 3 chests in 1.6 will be a horse spawn egg, but the main purpose of this post is to see what you all, as a community, want in tier 3 chests. The top suggestions will be taken and put into a poll to gather the entire community's opinion.
My opinion I think it should happen but if it has to happen I won't argue :I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci