• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide Tips on creating a successful clan

Is this thread useful?

• Yes!

Votes: 25 65.8%
  • No [Explain Why]

Votes: 13 34.2%

• Total voters

MCS

Diamond
Reaction score
How To Create A Successful Clan

Hello MCGamer, today I am gonna give you all a phew tips on creating a successful clan. This thread will be split up in to different sections, a forums section an in game section, a communication section and a general section.
So without further a due, lets begin!

- General -

In order to create a successful clan you are going to need a team. If you already have some players who are willing to join your team it gives you a large head start instead of starting from the beginning with just yourself as an owner. This is because when new users are looking for a clan they want to look for clans who already have a phew members because it signals that they can do clan wars regularly.

Before making a clan it is better for you to be active on each and every platform, by doing this you will become more known to the community and will gain more respect. The effect of this will get your clan noticed to a larger extent, making more users apply and for your clan to become well known.

- Forums -

The thread is the most important thing for a clan. You must make sure that your clan thread is looking neat and tidy, by doing so it gives off an impression of professionalism which makes users want to join. For an example of a awesome thread check out: http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/ascendancy.128472/ Narwhal.

Forums is a great way to interact with other clans, you can organize clan wars and become 'allied clans' as I know some clans do. By commenting 'Good Luck' on a new clan's thread will show that you are a nice individual, the effect of this helps gain popularity and respect, something that is highly required when making a clan.

Avoiding anyone flaming on your thread is a must, flame makes a clan look bad and very unprofessional. You can avoid this by being nice in game during clan wars and also by wishing other clans good luck etc.

- In Game -

During clan wars it is best to stay kind to one another and to avoid argument, by doing so you will not become a hated clan within your division, this will make your clan last longer and become more successful.

Saying good game at the end of a clan war even if you lose shows that your clan is very respectful and are good sports, by doing so it will make your clan become liked by most clans within your division and at the end of the day will help you in the long run!

- Communication -

Communication is a vital part of making a clan successful. All clans setup a skype group to update each other regarding when clan wars happen and when they are going to train, You will need to do this when making your clan.

Teamspeak is another frequently used communication software used by clans. Clans will often buy themselves a teamspeak to allow the clan to train, do clan wars and simply talk to one another. Teamspeak also allows other users to come on to the teamspeak to request clan wars or to help become known by the clan to help their chances of applying in the future.

- Suggestions -
A good hat - Primeval

---------------

If anyone has anymore suggestions comment them down below and I will add them in to the thread!

----------------

In order to learn how to create a thread click this link: http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/how-to-create-a-clan.38593/

Last edited:

Sander

District 13
Reaction score
HAHA

awating vanths opinion

Last edited by a moderator:

M

Experienced
Reaction score
This is going to help me in my future clan endeavours, thanks a lot for this thread. <3

Crispuhh

Survivor
Reaction score
Great thread! This will for sure support users on the clan perspective and keep the clan community nice and clean and this thread is supportive by keeping clans nice and smooth. If I was to make a clan I would go straight to this thread in the near future!

Reactions: MCS

MCS

Diamond
Reaction score
Great thread! This will for sure support users on the clan perspective and keep the clan community nice and clean and this thread is supportive by keeping clans nice and smooth. If I was to make a clan I would go straight to this thread in the near future!
Thanks for the feed back! :)

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Great thread! However don't forget about communication via Skype and/or Teamspeak

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
There's only one thing that is important to create a successful clan.

HAVING GOOD PLAYERS WITH GOOD TEAMWORK
Not 100% true. How does a clan get good players? Usually by it's look.

Anyways, I like the thread. Duckluv's one was quite outdated so this one was very much needed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci