• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tips On How To Win Against Teams

TurtleBombPro

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello everyone im turtle and today im going give you a few tips on how to win fights against teams.

1. Have a bow
Using a bow in a 2v1 or 3v1 situation is a good way to do damage to a team from a distance and can sometimes spilt them up so its a 1v1 and an easy kill. Also if teams are in the water you can use the bow to do easy damage because they wont be able to escape or dogde the arrows in water usless you suck with a bow.

2.Flint and steel
No matter what armor you have, flint and steel will do about 3-4 hearts of damage. Its a good way to slow teams down if they are chasing you and a good way to get them to panic when pvping you.

3. Never go into the water unless you have a boat
If a team is beating you and you have to run, dont jump into the water, your asking for death! If you go into water, all the team has to do is boost their teammate towards you and your dead. Or they have a boat and can just cacth up to you. stay on land so you can regen health and turn around to fight them. If you need to use flint and steel to slow them down

4.Use the map too your advantage
Teams will be easy to kill if you know where you can kill them. Such as on sg4 if you climb the ladder on the building by the sewers you can shoot them off when they try to climb up. Also the lava parkour on solar forst you can shoot them off into the lava or hit them into the lava using a fishing rod.

5.Fishing Rod
A fishing rod can be used in many ways such as to hit players away from you in the water. Also when you are chasing someone you can hit them with the fishing rod to get them to mess up their sprint. Lastly you can use a fishing rod to pvp. You can use the fishing rod to hit the team back and then hit them with your sword.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
:p Nice guide. Seen MANY of this before. I'm just waiting for the guy that makes a video guide.

andreir52

Tribute
Reaction score
Nice guide :)
But watch out for hackers... they are more and more everyday and if they team, you cannot do anything, just hope for the best (record and report) ;)

ConnorW

Experienced
Reaction score
:p Nice guide. Seen MANY of this before. I'm just waiting for the guy that makes a video guide.
Think I might make one because it sounds like a good idea! But my only issue right now is that I'm grounded for a B for my final grade in science...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci