• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TIPS - Rqger, Must look at if you are bad

TheNonStopRager

Tribute
Reaction score
MUSIC:
Music is a good thing to listen to while playing some MCSG ( Minecraft Survival Games) because it keeps you motivated and you can relax.

WHAT TO USE:
I recommend learning how to use a fishing rod AKA the Rod, because it is a awesome way to get insane " Combos " and allot of people will use it against you so i recommend learning how to doge it.
Flint And Steal AKA FnS is a good way to win a fight is you are very unstacked compared to your opponent, but, but be aware that you will not be able to use a fishing rod because the only good because of the KNOCKBACK and the FnS will decrees the knockback.

JITTER CLICK!:
For this i recommend going to -> Kohi.net/Clicks <- and see what your CPS is and if it 3+ then you maybe could jitter click, for jitter clicking i suggest going to youtube.com and just watching tutorials on how to Jitter click!

That is all for now! good bye.

Quantum
Reaction score
Umm... You only mentioned the secondaries, you didn't even show people how to use them or somethin'...

MariusAKD

Experienced
Reaction score
The jitter click isn't needed all the time , I mean , I click around 8-10 cps in fight , and I'm one of the best Romanian players. I would recommend using the fns and the bow , to get the enemy low , then kill him in a sword fight.

Reactions:

MariusAKD

Experienced
Reaction score
You only have 1.7K ELO on the SG Ladder with 160 matches lost and ur Badlion KDR isn't godly... XD
I had around 1870 then lost it. Btw the badlion elo doesn't say anything about how good a person is.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci