• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Titanic survival games map.

Dojomofo

Tribute
Reaction score
2013-02-26_22.46.35.png
Im making a minecraft survival games map witch includes the old british ship "Titanic". This map includes only titanic but you can still swim in the sea and enter the ship from the hole were the gigantic iceberg that the ship hit. This map also includes elevators and traps. It is pretty little, but it has many floors and rooms ! plz reply and tell me what you think :D

Any builders out there ready to help ?

Attachments

graysha97

Survivor
Reaction score
Try to make it open in some parts, not just close quarters.

graysha97

Survivor
Reaction score
Well noone likes a map where u feel too cramped, so try to make open spaces, or hotspots, where people can run around and fight.

PinkishDiamond

Experienced
Reaction score
I like this idea! I think though that you should make sure to put a smaller dome around the map so that there's some water fighting...but not too much.

Dojomofo

Tribute
Reaction score
Well noone likes a map where u feel too cramped, so try to make open spaces, or hotspots, where people can run around and fight.
the gigantic iceberg for an eaxample..... pretty good idea :D thanks for the feedback :)

Pvaatn

Survivor
Reaction score
I love the idea but I think the only part that bothers me is the size, looking at the screens it just seems too small. The real titanic was 270 meters long! Where in minecraft, each block represents 1 meter. Also, it was just about 30 meters top to bottom! Just imagine the immense decks you would be able to fight on, all of the rooms, so massive! I'm just really picky with scale though, it looks pretty cool! Also, I like the idea about the iceberg. Maybe some lifeboats already in the water. Could be really cool.

Gamer101luke

District 13
Reaction score
This is a really good map. Although a boat might not be the best for mcsg. I recommend submitting it to somewhere like TIMV or something lik that

Dojomofo

Tribute
Reaction score
I love the idea but I think the only part that bothers me is the size, looking at the screens it just seems too small. The real titanic was 270 meters long! Where in minecraft, each block represents 1 meter. Also, it was just about 30 meters top to bottom! Just imagine the immense decks you would be able to fight on, all of the rooms, so massive! I'm just really picky with scale though, it looks pretty cool! Also, I like the idea about the iceberg. Maybe some lifeboats already in the water. Could be really cool.
thanks for the tip im gonna make it longer now. my ship was only 173 meters long

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci