• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

To address some rumors...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Some rumors I been hearing around MCSG:

Are we closing/selling?
No. Not even close to going away anytime soon. We did have a scare with PayPal this week that caused us some grief but it's completely fixed as of now. We are having a few bumps we are facing in the back-end but we are working through it day by day. Nothing so far that would make us close for good. We will warn you way, way in advance if this might ever happen which is very unlikely.

Is ChadTheDJ gone?
No. I had to take a break the last 3 days but I am here again. Some personal IRL stuff popped up and missed some streams because of it. We will make it up this Friday (or Sat) with a longer stream + I think I have to pick up to 6 winners now for the giveaways!

Is Vareide coming out with any more SG maps?
Yes he is, but I cannot say any details about it at this time but it's coming...promise!

Is Vareide (+ Team) not working with MCSG anymore?
Nope, we are still working with each other and with TeamVareide 's builders!

Why was the web server acting up 2-3 days ago (slowness, up and down, etc)?
An issue popped up were the server was caught in a loop which lagged the server greatly. This issue is now fixed.

Walls, a broken promise?
Walls is something we wanted to do but 1.3 and lack of time made us push it off farther. We want to do something for it but I have no idea when. Sorry for this but it was almost done before 1.3 hit.

Will MCSG have any more maps soon?
Yes + Official SG maps as stated above

Admins have been changing/leaving?
Yes, we are in a middle of creating a new structure of teams to run this community. We lost some great people in result as some were let go or quit on their own terms, however this makes room for a new way on how we manage everything. Our main goal is that MCSG will run smoothly as no one wants this place gone.

I hope this clears anything up if there was any concerns with MCSG as I know some rumors got started this last week. I just wanted to make sure everyone was on the same page and heard it from me.

T

TeamVareide

Indeed we are still here and ready to go, everyone has been busy back to school/college and so things have been a little harder to keep on top of but we are still completely behind the MCSG team :)

Sidera - Team Vareide Community Management Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci