• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ToggleSneak Poll.

Should ToggleSneak be allowed on the MCGamer Network?

• Yes c:

• No :c

Results are only viewable after voting.

6block

Gold
Reaction score
The ToggleSneak Poll!
I though because a lot of the community (including me :D ) believe that Togglesneak should be an allowed mod, as I believe it gives as much of an advantage as other mods that ARE allowed. So I thought, why not make a poll on the Debate that has been raging on, so vote YES or NO for the big question.
Should Togglesneak be allowed?
To keep up with other growing servers, I think MCSG staff really need to take into consideration allowing this mod so that people who like other servers, but don't want to play without their beloved Togglesneak can play here too.
Premise A: Mods are allowed on the MCGamer network if they do not give an unfair advantage

Premise B: ToggleSneak does argubly give some unfair advantages

Premise C: The only reasonable objection to having ToggleSneak bannable is that it frees up keys

Premise D1: Armor Status is an allowed mod

Premise D2: Armor status frees up you having to press your inventory key all of the time

Premise E1: Direction HUD is an allowed mod

Premise E2: Direction HUD frees up the f3 key to check for direction

Premise F: Freeing up keys is not a valid argument for banning a mod

Premise G: There is no valid argument for having ToggleSneak bannable

Conclusion: ToggleSneak should be allowed

^^^ Tene English god.

Tenebrous12321 correct me if I am wrong here.
If you don't know what Togglesneak is, here's a quick rundown. Togglesneak allowed you to toggle your sneak or sprint with a key on your keyboard. R is what mine is set to when I play with Togglesprint, LSHIFT for Togglesneak. So you don't have to hold down your sprint key while you are fighting, which is pretty cool, and a large advantage.
DirectionHUD does a similar thing though, letting you see which direction you are going without you having to press F3 and searching through the things being displayed by F3 to find your direction, instead it gives you a little compass on your screen. UHC Essentials does a similar thing, but shows your FPS as well. So, is Togglesneak REALLY that much of an advantage compared to these mods? Even OptFine has the advantage of increased FPS and a zoom function (and that sexy cape :eek:). So, tell me your opinion.

Last edited:

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Premise A: Mods are allowed on the MCGamer network if they do not give an unfair advantage

Premise B: ToggleSneak does argubly give some unfair advantages

Premise C: The only reasonable objection to having ToggleSneak bannable is that it frees up keys

Premise D1: Armor Status is an allowed mod

Premise D2: Armor status frees up you having to press your inventory key all of the time

Premise E1: Direction HUD is an allowed mod

Premise E2: Direction HUD frees up the f3 key to check for direction

Premise F: Freeing up keys is not a valid argument for banning a mod

Premise G: There is no valid argument for having ToggleSneak bannable

Conclusion: ToggleSneak should be allowed

ez owned by logic

Last edited:

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I bet you masturbate to a thesaurus
The last time I looked at a thesaurus was over 3 months ago. I don't even learn these words from them. I pick them up after reading and reading and more reading.

Atu

Career
Reaction score
The last time I looked at a thesaurus was over 3 months ago. I don't even learn these words from them. I pick them up after reading and reading and more reading.
Yah it's all about that knowledge lmao I'm really tempted to make a vid about this and compare you ferenzically to that here in my garage guy

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
I hope the mods listen, doubt most of them will though.

Looking forward to Sunday, can you expose someone pl0x.
Moderators don't have any say in what mods are allowed/disallowed.

Anyways, I will bring this up at our next meeting (which I've said before) and I'll get back to you.

6block

Gold
Reaction score
Moderators don't have any say in what mods are allowed/disallowed.

Anyways, I will bring this up at our next meeting (which I've said before) and I'll get back to you.
Thanks my man.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci