• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Too much op crap

Do you agree

• Yes I defiantly agree

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • I like some things ur saying

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Wtf man it's fine how it is

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdhsk

Spectator
Reaction score
Too much overpower is going on... I'm just asking for some stuff to be nerfed a little (aka a lot). Firstly NO DIAMONS. Whoever gets a diamond sword is just too powerful . And iron armor shouldn't spawn the only iron should be swords and ingots ( if u have ingots u can still make iron armor) chain mail is ok though. Leather should stay the same. I'm just saying it goes too far when a full iron diamond sword dude is running around. The games would be much more fun if everyone has leather armor and iron sword max.

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
True. This is why I am more of a fan of map 1, where everyone can get the highest available armor anywhere, not just the corn.

Jdhsk

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm glad u agree with me... And nice "she's a keeper" achievement

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
Yeah it is annoying when i think im doing good finding full leather... crafted my iron sword... then 5 minutes later i am killed with a guy with almost full iron and rarely a diamond sword

Reactions: Le0

Haydenw37

Survivor
Reaction score
diamonds are the reward for taking the risk of holding down the corn. yeah ok so teams generally get even stronger by taking advantage of this, but that is where your own tactics come into play. ask anyone on the forums and they will tell you how to best deal with teams, particularly now that armour and weapons are far rarer than when the SG first came about. Diamond swords are not that much stronger than iron, if i remember correctly D deals only 0.5 more damage than I and a fully charged bow deals at least 1 more damage than that (this ignores critical hits though...)
So basically its all in your head if you're intimidated by the blue hue of the guys sword, a couple of shot to the head with a bow before he gets close will even the odds out for you...

Borissssss

Spectator
Reaction score
If everyone gets equal items teams will dominate the games :S, at least with the corn you get a chance to outmatch the teams if you play well. If the corn isn't the main focus it will also make the games take way too long, where people are going to the far corner of the map to get a single chest. Never realised you could get the best amour anywhere on map 1 though ? I've never got anything better than leather in far out chests or iron bars.

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
boris know where its at ^

and its already like this on map 1

Jdhsk

Spectator
Reaction score
I see your point in the bows but teams are perfectly fine with me. There was a 10 person team once in the book. But a diamond sword will kill in 4 hits ( no crit ) were as iron requires 4... Yes this is a tiny difference but will still greatly affect the outcome. And remember this game is about skill and strategy, not who has the best gear.

ZomBry

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm fine with the system as it is and even if you camp the middle and the boat on the first map, people can still beat you even if you have a diamond sword... I saw a person with no armor and a stone sword vs. a guy with a diamond sword, iron armor, and a wolf, the person with no armor won because he ran to a bunch of lava pitfalls and knocked the other guy into lava. Strategy is everything with equipment coming second

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Diamonds are a good item. It's hard to get, because it involves holding the cornucopia which is the most wanted area in the game seeing as it gives off the best items on the second map. If you're alone it's really hard to hold and with a team there is still a high chance of getting attacked by a solo guy that knows his stuff or by a big team that just destroys you. It's really hard to keep the cornucopia long enough to get some good items, even if you just appear a second before the refill. That's why it has better items! To give the better people that have the skills to hold the cornucopia a chance to be even better and show their stuff. You can beat them by attacking them and that would make you even better, and you get their stuff which is also good.
In the end, the cornucopia is just, to use Sentaul's words again, a high-risk high-reward area where you deserve the best. It's the same with iron armour.
Also there are no iron swords in chest, you have to craft it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci