• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 10 AU PvPers (Updated)

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Most recent top 10 AU SG players/CB Carry threads merged and moved to the appropriate section.

ImmaSlapYoFace

Platinum
Reaction score
Most recent top 10 AU SG players/CB Carry threads merged and moved to the appropriate section.
Merged so no one can see them anymore kthx modman
lol this list is gin be good cos it's all true

1 - ronan - lol have fun countering his rods.
2 - jasper - if u think u can outrodspam ur memeing (rod spammed soulserved in badlion till he got 10'd and blocked jasper)
3 - spakk - pretty accurate rod user
4 - randm - over rated but can still rod well
5 - Dean - JOKES LOL HE HOLDS S AND MISSES ALL HIS RODS HAAHAH
5 - (the real thing) Fitzyy - lands most of his rods and can counter rand rodspam accurate rod user

TOP 100 PLAYERS COMING SOON
Please don't do top 100 that list of 5 is -crap- enough

Lol bunnies Cameron

Last edited:
Reaction score
Note that this is general PvP, not a gamemode styled top 10.

#1 Darkrai202:
Do I really have to say anymore? Nick having 4000 wins on the old leaderboards shows how much he no lifed to gain this position, he ruined everyone at his prime, he quit, came back and he still continues to ruin everyone.

#2 Intelligent:
Jimmy is a person no one wants to fight. When you see a Jimmy in the distance, you seriously want to turn around and press your W Key as fast as possible as I can ensure you that he will Stimpy the absolute bunnies outta you.

#3 Randm:
I know I overrate Randm alot but do you blame me? Randm is the type of person to snatch your new born baby and eat it in front of you. He will fishing rod you at max range and treat you like a living rag doll.

#4 GengarHD:
Chris loves to cut open your intestines and shove his little fishing down deep until you have nothing left. His FnS/Lava Bucket will drive you insane and will make you want to /kill before he even kills you.

#5 knowledgeguy:
Ryan is a friendly little kiddo but don't be fooled! He will make sure to turn you into a living porcupine with his arrows. He is a American that has been ExiLed into the AU servers cause they thought he was a kangaroo for jumping so much.

#6 Hawkerrr:
This was a person that wasn't on the last list due to me forgetting him. He is a total god at everything, his sword makes me want to poop myself and pretending I'm doing a mud bath just cause its embarassing explaining to my parents that I shat on my bed.

#7 epicn00bt00b:
Epic is a player that you do not want to sword fight with since he will slice open your body and use your blood as tomato sause like the fatty he is. His knowledge of how to cook his victims and steamroll his friends makes him a solid #7

#8: Qvn:
Yes, I am have hacked in the past but if you 1v1'd me recently on Badlion you will know why I'm here.

#9: Jordyy:
BEFORE I GET HATE. Jordyy has improved greatly, yes I understand he likes to team for his wins but looking past that he is a excellent pvper. His bow makes kids break their computers and his newly found rod skills sometimes make a sword player like me want to cry.

#10 AtomicDynamite:
Max is one of those decent players the knows how to play and use his items efficiently, his rod and sword skills beat most players and he is difficult to beat.
I'm better than Nick bunnies you

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
cam comes back from holiday and everything is merged and all our fun is ruined

thank mr cam
That is what I'm here for to ruin everyone's fun ;).
Merged so no one can see them anymore kthx modman

Please don't do top 100 that list of 5 is -crap- enough

Lol bunnies Cameron
Sorry but there isn't much I can do. I can try and bring up something about keeping those threads in the au clan section but right now only clans are allowed to be posted in the au clan section sorry.

Survivor
Reaction score
lmao its true literally no1 has a chance against my rods
No. You are not the best rod AU nor are you best rod Global. Thats the thing with you ronan or whoever is hiding behind this forum account, YOU talk yourself up. And when its not you finger blasting yourself, it's one of your butt buddies. If you told me you were the best rod, I would laugh and ask who said such memes. Knowing your kind you would probably either say "Me", "Jasper, James (#freezoe) or any other one of your rand friend. And thus I would respond with who? Confirmed by Jimmy | Intelligent that I am number one rod AU.

Latah -snip-

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
No. You are not the best rod AU nor are you best rod Global. Thats the thing with you ronan or whoever is hiding behind this forum account, YOU talk yourself up. And when its not you finger blasting yourself, it's one of your butt buddies. If you told me you were the best rod, I would laugh and ask who said such memes. Knowing your kind you would probably either say "Me", "Jasper, James (#freezoe) or any other one of your rand friend. And thus I would respond with who? Confirmed by Jimmy | Intelligent that I am number one rod AU.

Latah -snip-
LOL i actually am no1 au rod kys

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci