• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top player tournament

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters

ToeKnee

District 13
Reaction score
I think that we should hold on a tournament between the best 8 best players in each of the servers so we can see who's the best mcsg player ever! Leave more suggestions and leave a like if you like this idea! (im sorry for my bad grammar)

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I think it should be best 16 from the servers for a 48 player round :D or possible even best 40 for a 120 player round!

JaysWing

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What server would they go on? If AU or EU went on the US, they'd lag. If US and EU went on AU, they'd lag. If AE and US went on EU, they'd lag.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
What server would they go on? If AU or EU went on the US, they'd lag. If US and EU went on AU, they'd lag. If AE and US went on EU, they'd lag.
So tournaments can only be held with one single region.

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
Yeah, if there was ever tournaments, it'd have to be region based. It's just not possible to make a non-laggy experience for everyone.

I lag far too much in EU as it is...trust me, my chests routes all pretty much suck. The only reason I get by is through tactics and skill, not chest routes. Sadly, tactics and skill are impossible to pull off in lag and I play worse than the worst MCSG player ever in any region other than US.

XxGagaxX

District 13
Reaction score
I agree.
Although, It needs to be top 48 in each region.
Or even top 44!

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
im not one of the top players but ive wanted to be in a tournament for ages

XxGagaxX

District 13
Reaction score
Yeah, Nate seems to win most videos he does, but yet he is only in the top 225.. suspicious

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah, Nate seems to win most videos he does, but yet he is only in the top 225.. suspicious
this is getting a bit off topic but I dont upload every game a play! Im not higher on the leaderboard because I havnt been playing very many games recently, and I probably only win 60% of the games I play

edit: so Ide be sad if it was only the top so and so. Unless its the top 300 :)

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No, because a. lag issues
b. organisation issues
c. its not certain that all the top players are legit players, as in they don't hack

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci