• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trackerjackers -

Mistress_Panda

Survivor
Reaction score
I do not know if someone hasn't already suggested that, so please excuse me if there is another thread on this.

My idea is we add trackerjackers. It can be added like a mob, like a zombie or a cow. It would look like a small cluster of bats. And if you get close to them and they see you, they fly over and you get a lot of damage done. Like you would lose 2-4 hearts, and you could hit the cluster a few times and it would fall and die. The only way to outrun it would be to jump into a river or something and they would die by touching the water..

oki
:)

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I like the idea, but maybe they only spawn in certain dark places, and make loud sounds? It would be extremely frustrating to barely survive the bloodbath, go to a double tier 2, and die by tracker jacker because they hit you once or twice.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
I actually like where the idea is going... Maybe just 3-4 tracker jacker nests a map, near tier 2's and crafting tables.

Mistress_Panda

Survivor
Reaction score
I like the idea, but maybe they only spawn in certain dark places, and make loud sounds? It would be extremely frustrating to barely survive the bloodbath, go to a double tier 2, and die by tracker jacker because they hit you once or twice.
We could lower the hearts. 1-2 hearts because they would be pretty hard to escape but no so easy if you're no where near water.. It would make like a hissing sound, like a skeleton burning lol

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I like the idea of nests, but players would probably be annoyed if they camped the 2-3 crafting tables on the map. Maybe just a few spawn at the edges and have a player tracking radius of 100?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci